Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Cleaning out my old bedroom in my parents house. So many memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Cleaning out my old bedroom in my parents house. So many memories.

That takes me back. Hard socks, lots of hard socks. Right now I'm in a spot at Skerries harbour that can't make its mind up whether it's it's a pub or a restaurant, patiently waiting for service. I'm being treated to dinner today so I can't complain. Sunday at home usually consists of me drinking with just newstalk for company, staring at the sea and occasionally checking the timer on the oven.

Haha there’s one or two of them there for sure. I’m getting bored of cleaning now though and having a break.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room.......with a Galway Hooker ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In my room.......with a Galway Hooker ;) :pac:

Oh babe, you should have just called me, no need to pay :p

Attempting to make spaghetti and meatballs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Brussels drinking 6.6% Belgian beer. The place got destroyed last night by Morrocan soccer fans celebrating WC qualification. Some sight of carnage today. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh babe, you should have just called me, no need to pay :p

Attempting to make spaghetti and meatballs.

I got a great deal...... 4 for 10 euro ;)

Now excuse me while I ;) :pac:

Still at this fecking room. I collected an awful lot of ****e.

I’ve given up for today. In the chipper and the offo. Get your orders in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Sitting in the dark as the lightbulb just blew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch watching the good food channel about Heston 3 star fat duck restaurant in England....and there i was boasting about me chocolate chips chewy biscuits I baked this morning...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    In the kitchen on boards while the wife and kids are in the sitting room watching X factor. I hate that show so so much that I can't stand been in the same room when it's on. They enjoy it so who am I to ruin they're fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Sunday Night Prime on EWTN (religious channel)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching Tv

Congrats Witchie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa, not long home from meeting my team. Having lunch and watching some telly before I get stuck into writing a report on what needs to be done and how we do it.

Exciting day.

In bed, thinking how the hell am I gonna operate today on such little sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Waiting on my son to give him a lift to work. He drives me mad, won't get up on time to leave. Will lie in bed till last second. We should be gone by now

Another work week, another hotel (no I don’t work in _that_ industry :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    In the doctors waiting room.

In class trying too keep my eyes open

9kYZr2C.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Currently I'm in my sitting room, staying away from the kitchen. Stupid diet.

(soon to be found in the "what are you eating thread" :rolleyes:)

EDIT: I know this is mostly a lighthearted thread, but posting in it regularly drives home just how lucky I am. Thanks AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Spent the morning on the phone to eir and airtricity. Now I'm sitting on the couch trying to muster up the energy to start clearing out my apartment. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting on a bench in town waiting to meet my friend, she's bringing me tea. I have my scarf wrapped up over my head I'm so cold- hope she recognises me.

I just realised that rhymes. I'm so poetic.

anna080 wrote: »
    Sitting on a bench in town waiting to meet my friend, she's bringing me tea. I have my scarf wrapped up over my head I'm so cold- hope she recognises me.

But you didn't know it :pac:

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    anna080 wrote: »

But you didn't know it :pac:

*gets coat*

Take off that coat and get back to work!:mad: That didn't even rhyme.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In a pub in crumlin having dinner and coffee, little man is sedated and intubated in icu, who knew a cold could get so bad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    In a pub in crumlin having dinner and coffee, little man is sedated and intubated in icu, who knew a cold could get so bad.

Ah the poor little crator. Sending you hugs. His poor momma x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »
    In a pub in crumlin having dinner and coffee, little man is sedated and intubated in icu, who knew a cold could get so bad. :(

Sorry to hear it cbyrd. Hope it's a short stay in icu.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Sorry to hear cbyrd! Fingers crossed he is feeling better soon x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa thinking of Cbyrd. Hope wee bubz will be ok. x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement