Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »
    In a pub in crumlin having dinner and coffee, little man is sedated and intubated in icu, who knew a cold could get so bad. :(

Thinking of you and little man xxx

On route to the hospital

Britain
    I hope your little baba recovers soon cbyrd x

I'm in work starving. Might have a yoghurt. Feck sake. A yoghurt like. How crap is that :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On way to work shortly with a microwave meal and red bull, fancy stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Library

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Home!!! Futurama is on .. space Simpsons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    In a pub in crumlin having dinner and coffee, little man is sedated and intubated in icu, who knew a cold could get so bad. :(

Hope the little man gets better soon cbyrd....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Binge watching My Kitchen Rules Australia.

Cbyrd , hopefully he bounces back from this quickly , strong boy ,strong mammy x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed....grinding me teeth :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wanted to give my car a run before doing the NCT tomorrow, my little drive ended up taking us to the Titanic Museum and the Giant Causeway, 340 miles :):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In bed....grinding me teeth :/

In work grinding my own teeth, the drugs don't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching Mindhunter & now have the Verve stuck in my head,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    In work grinding my own teeth, the drugs don't work

Tom's drugs obviously do, get him to hook you up. I'm fireside, stroking the dog with me big toe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Back in hotel home after a weekend where everything that possibly could go wrong did go wrong. Came in to have a moan, but cbyrd's post made me cop on to myself. Sending good wishes in your direction Mrs. Strong mum, strong baby.

Relaxing before bed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just arrived in work after having a massive argument with someone at home..so f*ing upset..bet it'll be a crap day after that start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Bed after 12 hour shift...it was handy but still wrecked !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Colser wrote: »
    Just arrived in work after having a massive argument with someone at home..so f*ing upset..bet it'll be a crap day after that start.

That's a really SH**ty feeling. Be kind to yourself. Have a nice cup of tea coffee and breathe for a few minutes. *Hugs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Visiting the parents at Mount St Lawrence Limerick

At work ...Wondering if smurfjed is visiting his parents.... think he might have mentioned it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Having dinner. So so tired after a few bad nights sleep and a busy few days. Smothering with a cold and have to go to work after I get baba to sleep.

Feeling very sorry for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Visiting the parents at Mount St Lawrence Limerick

Fair play to you for visiting them and saying Hello..they would be delighted I'd imagine !

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch having a trawl through this place. Sleepy and craving meat :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm sitting on the couch having a trawl through this place. Sleepy and craving meat :(

Craving meat is it???...lol lol

Couldn't resist it .....in a dirty mood lol lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I should be sleeping. Worked 11 billable hours and 1 voluntary for the panto today and am beyond wrecked but too excited and nervous to sleep.

Have to collect my child from kickboxing... but the fire is on ...and it's so warm....she can come home by herself right?! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just woke up from a nap and didn't know where I was for a second :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Having a bottle of cider on the couch, back from visiting the parents. The cider is needed now :p

Kitchen.... Match on , and about to have a beer ...or maybe a whiskey...ooooh decisions! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having a beverage watching the match.

I need it for my nerves, early goals are never good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement