Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Another fun day, Limerick up to Clonmacnoise then Athlone to visit Sean's Bar, I'm now the proud owner of two bottles of Seans Bar Irish Whiskey :)

(BTW, did my phone the previous post multiple times?.... sorry )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Britain
    I'm in my hospital bed, the last night I'll spend here in 2017 ... also the last yis'll see of me on Boards this year, I'll be phone-less and internet-less for the next five months or so. Happy Christmas and Happy New Years, and see yis all on the other side! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Standing far away from the TV and swearing loudly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Standing far away from the TV and swearing loudly :D

Sitting closer to it & doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

At 41000 ft somewhere over the darkness of the Indian Ocean desparingly looking at updates from the Ireland Denmark game which went downhill pretty quickly. Big 45 needed. COYBIG

• Advertisement

Still watching the game... think the whiskey now needed now...maybe give one or two if the Irish players a sip and all !!

Send the bottle over here Don, my nerves are shot since the 7 minute mark

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Send the bottle over here Don, my nerves are shot since the 7 minute mark

Nikka from thr barrel, Laphroaig, Jameson black barrel, Aberfeldy 12yo, Redbreast 12yo and Redbreast 21yo...take your pick :D

Bottom bunk .. Christ do I need her to tell me a story with an upbeat ending....
    Unlike that game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    Flaked on the couch watching Ireland being ripped apart by a spud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Bottom bunk .. Christ do I need her to tell me a story with an upbeat ending....
    Unlike that game!

Ffs...took me twenty minutes to realise what your name meant..lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Ffs...took me twenty minutes to realise what your name meant..lol lol

Sorry...I'm a bit more....in your face with my usernames. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Bed with a book and my second bowl of cereal. Usually when I get a cold or other bug I just get on with things. This time however I'm taking my cue from my husband and being a big demanding whingy baby. I could get used to this!

Nikka from thr barrel, Laphroaig, Jameson black barrel, Aberfeldy 12yo, Redbreast 12yo and Redbreast 21yo...take your pick :D

Internet playing silly beggars here, might just have a jameson night cap & head to bed,

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Bus home after a long day and disappointing match. More whiskey please (I wish)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch in my mams, exhausted, little man is slowly responding to treatment, long road but after a pretty horrendous week last week it's much calmer now that he's sedated.
    onwards and upwards again. Hopefully.

Thank you for the good wishes, they mean so much .

Bed! Glad to hear the little fella is responding well cbyrd, onwards and upwards . Night y'all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Autosport wrote: »
    Couch side

Is the couch poolside? Please say it is. Lie if need be, you'll make an old man very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Is the couch poolside? Please say it is. Lie if need be, you'll make an old man very happy.

Now bedside but earlier was Couch side beside poolside ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Attempting to decipher stoopid-a$$ Captcha crap and also wondering if Athlone ever holds any Speeddating Nights.

Sat watching lowlights of last night's game.... Jesus it was poor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sat watching lowlights of last night's game.... Jesus it was poor

Maybe it's tiredness or am more innocent than I let on, but have no clue what your name means but at least I copped it was you quickly.

In Nandos waiting for a feed so have the energy to go buy 13 pairs of colourful sunglasses, a long black wig, some big fake flowers and any left over Halloween stuff I can find before I go home and start job 2.

Name is 3 syllables...put the first 2 together and you might get it

Have up watching the highlights.. just fast forward to all goals...tbf, Eriksen is a cracking player

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Back home after the night shift and quick cuppa with herself before she headed out to work. Breakfast for the kids and do the school run and then into the bed, I even stuck the electric blanket on. Can't fuc**ng wait to climb in and close the eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Have up watching the highlights.. just fast forward to all goals...tbf, Eriksen is a cracking player

I think you mean Erik Shin..

Britain
    Sitting on the couch not wanting to get in to the shower because it will wash away the gorgeous perfume I *sampled yesterday in Arnotts.

*half the bottle.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In work and really annoyed at my laptop. I'm not great with techo stuff but it keeps zooming to 350 and i'm gonna scream. It's somewhere up on the tab i dunno and when i'm randomly doing stuff it zooms.

Anyhow, just ate my lunch my snack and my breakfast. I'm not a stress eater or anything.

Hope the little baby gets over the chest and is on tne mend soon. I often read this thread just for updates on your litte man. Sending love your way.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

caniask86 wrote: »
    In work and really annoyed at my laptop. I'm not great with techo stuff but it keeps zooming to 350 and i'm gonna scream. It's somewhere up on the tab i dunno and when i'm randomly doing stuff it zooms.
    Hold down the Ctrl Key and use the scroll part of your mouse to adjust the %

• Advertisement

mewe wrote: »
    I think you mean Erik Shin..

Yes indeed,..... If Sean Connery was doing the commentary :)

At work and did my back earlier this morning....and not even in a good way!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement