Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Dragging furniture to a buy and sell shop. It's at times like these that I wish I'd married a man :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Dragging furniture to a buy and sell shop. It's at times like these that I wish I'd married a man :p

A man with a van :p
    I'm south of the river, deep south and totally out of me comfort zone. To say I'm feeling a little out of sorts would be a serious understatement.

Britain
    I'm in work and feeling sorry for poor auld Harry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Britain

I want a wife from the 50s to do the cooking and cleaning and have a Martini waiting for me as I get home.

I just want that wife to be a mid to late 20s bloke with tattoos and a vague resemblance to Jamie Dornan.

Tho quite frankly if she's willing to kill spiders I'm willing to be flexible!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Sitting at my desk and have visions of you recreating that Bruno Mars music video where he's pulling a piano up a hill :D
    "I'd catch a grenade for you " ....hehehe

• Advertisement

Carribean
    I want a wife from the 50s to do the cooking and cleaning and have a Martini waiting for me as I get home.

I just want that wife to be a mid to late 20s bloke with tattoos and a vague resemblance to Jamie Dornan.

Tho quite frankly if she's willing to kill spiders I'm willing to be flexible!!!!!

Killing spiders? **** that noise Pete, spiders are only second to monkeys to me. They take care of business. The Freudian slip indicating possible bisexuality is probably best for another forum.
    Side note, is the lady a 'flexible' sort herself?

Britain
    On my second pint in a Dublin pub. Have to go back to work shortly.

Well no one wanted my lovely furniture so had to bring it to the dump! Sitting on the couch now buying tickets for the cinema :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain

But Peter, the spiders gave you your powers :eek:

Carribean
    But Peter, the spiders gave you your powers :eek:

Ah give him some time to find his feet, let him cast the Web a little wider.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

Over the Atlantic on Norwegian Air D81823 on way to Providence, Rhode Island.

This onboard WiFi malarkey is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wandering the streets of Dublin city smiling like a tourist and wondering WTF have Concern achieved in their 30-40 years of collecting for Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the car outside lidl cos the 2 year old fell asleep in the car on the way back from my friends house, daddy is gone shopping. (there'll be beer and chocolate.. :D ) lol
    Little man is much the same, he has about 20 leads wires and tubes on and in him, central lines and then I got a call about an hour ago (I'd only left 20 minutes) to ask if they could put a cannula in his head as he's so bloated from retaining fluid that they can't get a line anywhere else, they need the cannula to give him extra diuretics to get rid of the fluid.. kinda funny when you think about it ...
    I'd post a picture of him but I can't from my phone. It looks so scary, but knowing it's all there to help makes it easier. He's a strong little chap, there's no doubt about it.
    Deep breath in ..... And .. out...

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting in the car outside lidl cos the 2 year old fell asleep in the car on the way back from my friends house, daddy is gone shopping. (there'll be beer and chocolate.. :D ) lol
    Little man is much the same, he has about 20 leads wires and tubes on and in him, central lines and then I got a call about an hour ago (I'd only left 20 minutes) to ask if they could put a cannula in his head as he's so bloated from retaining fluid that they can't get a line anywhere else, they need the cannula to give him extra diuretics to get rid of the fluid.. kinda funny when you think about it ...
    I'd post a picture of him but I can't from my phone. It looks so scary, but knowing it's all there to help makes it easier. He's a strong little chap, there's no doubt about it.

I can't imagine how difficult all of this is for you but you really do have a strong little man there, thinking of the both of you Cbyrd.

You're an old hand at this crumlin lark cbyrd.... but it's still a horrific read for us....and unimaginable for me to fathom how you are feeling or doing inside ..best wishes to you all and if you're not able for beer...have the chocs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Under the Duvet.

Britain
    Choo Choo!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chillin' at home & watching the last episode of Mindhunters.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just in the pub after a long day cleaning and packing. Shattered

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side for now

Cbryd thinking of you and your little man xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Hoping for the best cbyrd. It's amazing how you manage.

I'm just home from work. About to have a scalding bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the musical Chicago on CD

Carribean
    Sitting in the car outside lidl cos the 2 year old fell asleep in the car on the way back from mys friends house, daddy is gone shopping. (there'll be beer and chocolate.. :D )

Brilliant cybrd that you can take 5, have a smile knowing that wine and chocolate are on route. The pair of yiz need your couple time too. If yourself and the husband can endure something like this you'll get through anything, a pair of cute pensioners holding hands in many years to come. Everyone following this thread is rootin' for the little hustler. I even found myself thinking about your family's ordeal on the train earlier when I wasn't even using boards. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does either. Enjoy your evening, the pair of you really deserve one.

Britain
    I'm thinking of you Cbyrd and your family xx

I'm in the bed.

I'm thinking of you Cbyrd and your family xx

I'm in the bed.

Me too!.... Different bed though :D

Just back from the cinema, went to see "Murder on the Orient Express", it was pretty good! Sitting on the couch and trying to find the energy to get undressed. Someone put me in my pyjamas and put me to bed :p

Just back from the cinema, went to see "Murder on the Orient Express", it was pretty good! Sitting on the couch and trying to find the energy to get undressed. Someone put me in my pyjamas and put me to bed :p

Just do what I do.... Lie on the bed and reach over the other side and pull the duvet over you...no need to get undressed... you'll be like a Linda McCartney sausage roll

Still in bed !

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sitting in a hotel room (free upgrade) drinking a beer in my boxers cause I can haha.

Work....and eating liqueur chocs...
    Tis the way forward cybyrd !...kill 2 birds with one stone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work. Holding back tears. Might have news today from VHI for inpatient treatment. Hoping against hope.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement