Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin, Ireland.... having a hot toddy for medicinal purposes. Leaving today on a jet plane :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

At work and after a blazing argument with the owner...I knows all the swear words and used them .... Cathartic as fck!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In class Querying a Database

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Browsing boards and listening to the new Bjork track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Filling out an endless supply of paperwork, stressed to fcuk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Melbourne CBD drinking some beers on the couch. Supposed to go out tonight and went for a nap at 4pm and woke up at 11pm so not happening. Body clock is all over the place after flying from Dub. zzzzzzzzz

On my way to a job interview :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thinking of you Cbryd and your family. Still hoping for that Xmas Day post where you tell us you are at home with ALL the family.

;)

I am currently in the kitchen, about to start cooking, listening to Spotify, and Xmas Gift browsing on Amazon.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back at my desk after a quick stroll. It's lovely outside, bright but with a bit of a bite in the air.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Central America
    New Orleans, LA. Annual WW2 conference at the National WW2 Museum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Central America
    New Orleans, LA. Annual WW2 conference at the National WW2 Museum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Having a sambo and crisps... .me dinner....shower and shave tonight...meeting a solicitor tomorrow about separating...no lol lol this evening or tomorrow

gifted wrote: »
    Having a sambo and crisps... .me dinner....shower and shave tonight...meeting a solicitor tomorrow about separating...no lol lol this evening or tomorrow

That's rough going gifted, hope you're ok and looking after yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Wishing the lovely people in here well in the various challenges they are facing.

My challenge right now is to move my butt of the sofa and get to bed but after another long long day of work and prop hunting I barely have the energy to typ...

Leaving dublin, Istanbul next 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting on the couch in Clare looking at Extreme Railway Journeys with that knob head Chris Tarrant. Wondering what I'm gonna eat next, I deserve it though, I went for a run today and forgot to stop, well I did 42.2 km later... amazing how much better you feel not drinking for November.
    Obviously half mad and way too much time on my hands !
    I'm showing off, full of auld ****e !!

Home from work...body is broken...need a shower but have to pick her highness up from kickboxing in 20 mins....balls! :)

Eating my feelings, every single one of them.

I lit the fire and it's taken off in 10 mins...I'm toasty and warm... going to have a Laphroaig whisky in a minute..... And she can walk home!
    Hope all's well Lady MacB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Watching the Simpsons with a rum and Coke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching Tv

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table side with a cup of tea and some German Christmas-y ginger cookies.

Istanbul airport and actually wondering if I’m returning to the start of a civil war !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa Side, well the middle really, watching The Kingsman: The Secret Service.

Just lay down on my bed...and heard the most massive crack! Realised it was my back clicking back..no more pain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That's great. What a relief!

Britain
    Beddy bed bed bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home on Syfy HD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Just dived into my bed and MEMORY FOAM IS THE DOGS BOLLOCKS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

At home in bed, wondering did the boards mobile site just update

This discussion has been closed.