Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In bed beside the woman I'm going to marry. Even the snoring is cute..

There must be something wrong with me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    ^Still thecsame for me

Now bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Britain
    In bed beside the woman I'm going to marry. Even the snoring is cute..

There must be something wrong with me :confused:

In bed with the man I married. Pneumatic drill nose noises on full throttle beside me. Still love him though.

Britain
    Still in bed but not beside the man I love who I won't be marrying and who gets a little dig when he does snore.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Uberside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In the kitchen having a cuppa and a slice of toast. Back in for the weekend shift this morning. This time of year is a real pain, pitch dark driving to work and the same driving home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I'm up! Unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Train station, it's packed and I can get a strong waft of weed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Couch. Full of snots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my own bed, I had to make the crucifing decision yesterday whether to stay cotside or come home for the weekend. I needed to get the other car and it's 2 year old birthday on Monday and I have parent teacher meeting on Monday as well. They psychologist came in to us yesterday morning and Janey Mac she earned her money :D but helped me realize that the other kids cuddles will help my soul while he's conked out oblivious to the world.
    We got home at midnight and I was so happy to get in to my own bed.
    It's the little things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just after breakfast. Getting ready for a job interview. Say a prayer I get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

cbyrd wrote: »
    In my own bed, I had to make the crucifing decision yesterday whether to stay cotside or come home for the weekend. I needed to get the other car and it's 2 year old birthday on Monday and I have parent teacher meeting on Monday as well. They psychologist came in to us yesterday morning and Janey Mac she earned her money :D but helped me realize that the other kids cuddles will help my soul while he's conked out oblivious to the world.
    We got home at midnight and I was so happy to get in to my own bed.
    It's the little things.

Really really hope yous get your Lil lad home for xmas cbyrd

If even just for couple of hours,

Britain
    At my desk in the IFSC thinking that this time tomorrow I will be having a lie in.

Britain

JillyQ wrote: »

Best wishes!

At work..back is fuuuuuuuuuckkked

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Bed side with the iPad and absolutely delighted :D I got Michael Buble tickets :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Working from home, just me and the cat. I've already started talking to her.

Autosport wrote: »
    Bed side with the iPad and absolutely delighted :D I got Michael Buble tickets :D

Sorry for your troubles

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    At the Whoosh Whoosh station, heading in the right direction for the first time in about six weeks. Next stop is favourite city with favourite person. Happy. :)

• Advertisement

Walking around at work like a chimp at fota island....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

The neighbour's cat (who is in love with my cat) has taken a shine to me and she's curled up on my lap, all cosy and purring. I seem to have a gift with cats, maybe because I stuff them with food :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work having a cuppa tea. Everyone is out, the peace is just lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch feeling truly ashamed of myself for not making the obvious joke that pussies love me :D

I must be losing my touch! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain

Best of Luck....wow them !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In a coffee shop in Ennis having a lovely coffee and scone. I took the Father into mass, cabt let him drive too far as his driving is attrocious. On my God the smell of fresh bread..

Sitting on the couch feeling truly ashamed of myself for not making the obvious joke that pussies love me :D

I must be losing my touch! :o

I must say I was surprised :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

northgirl wrote: »
    At work having a cuppa tea. Everyone is out, the peace is just lovely :)

And I just spoke too soon as man with leaf blower is now outside :rolleyes:

Britain
    4Ad wrote: »

Best of Luck....wow them !

Thank you back home now watching some daytime TV. Oh ya got brearhalysed on way home, but passed it obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Walking around at work like a chimp at fota island....

Naked and masturbating!!!??!

(Limited experience in fota in fairness but the one time I was there this seemed to be the monkies modus operandi)

Home from the in laws and very very tired. Still full of snots.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement