Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Landlord inspection on Monday so currently strategically placing items to mask the creativity of my 5 year old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Settled in on the sofa watching the Mindy Project.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Supermacs.having my dinner.. ..on motorway between galway and Dublin.....

Hope you're doing ok..

I'm on the couch tired after I had a Mrs Doyle kind of day, trying to distract myself..
    I scrubbed all the paths outside and washed my car and the yard.. took 3 hours while the roast was cooking. Then I baked a cake for little girl who is 3 on Monday but all her sisters and brothers (except little man ) are home today so we had round one cake .. round two on Monday before I leave for Dublin.
    He's holding his own, hoping that he turns a corner soon.. God my head is completely melted but at least the kids had a good laugh at the head on me today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Cbyrd, you're an amazing mama. I don't know how you keep juggling everything and never drop a ball. They're some lucky babas you have :)

I'm plonked on the couch having a glass of wine after having a lovely day

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just gone 10 on a Saturday night and getting into bed. What has become of my life.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    Bury

(Upper Ramsbottom earlier)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching criminal minds box set :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Bedside...had pizza for dinner... think it was 50% garlic....Christ I'm going to pay for this in the morning...and judging by the smell from the bathroom....I think my child already is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Listening to Bronski Beat...the memories ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Bedside...had pizza for dinner... think it was 50% garlic....Christ I'm going to pay for this in the morning...and judging by the smell from the bathroom....I think my child already is :D

That just made me laugh out loud while someone is getting murdered in Criminal Minds :D

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    Listening to Bronski Beat...the memories ðŸ˜

Don't leave me this way... feckin 80's music kick by you today...throw in some Talk Talk and I'll be happy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Deskside pondering more coffee..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Don't leave me this way... feckin 80's music kick by you today...throw in some Talk Talk and I'll be happy

Must poke out my Nick Kershaw poster...Anyway Billy Idol is next on my list ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Laptop side listening to Fleetwood Mac & chatting on boards.

What has my life become to be doing this on a Saturday evening.

Colser wrote: »
    Must poke out my Nick Kershaw poster...Anyway Billy Idol is next on my list ðŸ˜

Hello little sister what have you done?

Anyways...bed...and dozing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Am in bed having a glorious lie in. It's 9.30.

I had a couple of pints last night, flirted with my Uber driver and ended up with his number and chatting most of the night. We were talking about meeting up for a few scoops today but then I found out he is only 29 yrs old. Grr.

Am gonna make the most of my day off though and do a Cbyrd and clean. Then shop, then chill. Canne wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddy_murphy

Britain
    Sleepy in the kitchen, trying to guess if work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Eating a bacon sandwich with a full pack of rashers and two slices of cheese inside, heart attack material. Im justifying it because I'm heading up the coast now with the dog, a round trip of about eight miles. Thermometer on the phone is reading 1°, so the hip flask will be coming with me. The big one.

Watching match of the day..

Zlatan is back baby!

I know... sports...watch all the :rolleyes: coming my way :D

• Advertisement

Carribean
    Watching match of the day..

Zlatan is back baby!

I know... sports...watch all the :rolleyes: coming my way :D

Only that particular sport Erik, other sports can be and often are spoken about freely. I dunno about you, but personally I don't regard dungeons and dragons to be a 'sport'. I also shave twice a day. But each to their own.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Happily just finished work, time for water, Web surfing and a nap. Then up to mind Mrs grem before I do it all again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Heading to Cork for a few hours with my three little girls....unfortunately I can't stay down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Back in bed.

Carribean
    Back in bed.

Ooh la la ;)
    Just back from a bracing walk. A good long trek in winter (in the right clothes of course) works wonders for the head, better than anything you'll find in a chemist.
    I'm halfway through my second breakfast, and ill be smoking a spliff of outdoor Irish weed afterwards. The guy who grew it called it 'Rush Kush' as the seed was one he found in a bag of heavy indica, and he fired it into a pot, put it in his back garden and let nature take its course. I thought the name was pretty clever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On my bed procrastinating.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

All the best.

Carribean
    mewe wrote: »
    All the best.

Another long term poster defects, whats the story admins? The place is losing so many posters I've even considered saying a prayer to Saint Anthony. Keeping a closer look at moderation on the soccer forum might help. At least the insults in the Thunderdome were usually delivered with good nature, but the insults on the sh*tstorm that is the soccer forum are delivered with pure venom. Best of luck mewe. Right now I'm in the kitchen, drinking Canadian Club with a splash of ginger ale and smoking weed. Wondering who pissed off mewe so much that he jumped ship after being a regular poster for five years. Anyways such is life, enjoy your Sunday everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from a carvery lunch

• Advertisement

Carribean
    branie2 wrote: »
    Back from a carvery lunch

A lot of hate for the noble carvery on after hours, personally I love them. The Autobahn in old ballymun and the Beaumount House do lovely ones if you happen to be on the northside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement