Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just walked for 25 minutes, downhill, to meet a friend. So out of breath and dying that we had to sit outside for a bit until I got my breath back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Just back from dropping my little one off at a Birthday party...2 whole hours by myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying on the couch after a snooze, looking for the get up and go to make lunch/dinner and do some laundry. Loving not having got dressed today and getting to stay in jammies. Life is always busy so love days where I don't have to be anywhere

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab

Hate that fathom, from past interactions I've gleaned the info that the computer lab in question has no pool :(
    Really off topic, but are you in the 'ra? Your short responses sound like something a little bit like a suspected republican fella from Andytown might say after being dragged into Antrim custody suite. Back on topic, I'm rambling again, the weed is kicking in. I'm still in the kitchen with a tumbler of the good stuff in hand, ovenside, keeping sh*t together.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in the Black Sheep doing a bit of work.
    I hope you're ok Harry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Yesterday went really well. Plans for another meet up Friday if work allows.

Settling in to watch as many episodes of the punisher before sleep.

Carribean
    I'm in the Black Sheep doing a bit of work.
    I hope you're ok Harry.

Not a bother Persepoly, up with the birds this morning. Good long walk with the hound, came back via centra. Thumbed through the newspapers and now I'm ovenside, making ribeye braised in pepper sauce, I slow cook obviously so the temp is at around 140. When it's done it's so tender it almost falls from the fork. Everything is sweet on my end and thanks for asking, although I'm wondering why you asked. I knock a few drinks back, do dinner, listen to off the ball or 5live and nobody comes in and bothers me. Its my Sunday routine, nothing strange or unusual.

Britain
    Not a bother Persepoly, up with the birds this morning. Good long walk with the hound, came back via centra. Thumbed through the newspapers and now I'm ovenside, making ribeye braised in pepper sauce, I slow cook obviously so the temp is at around 140. When it's done it's so tender it almost falls from the fork. Everything is sweet on my end and thanks for asking, although I'm wondering why you asked. I knock a few drinks back, do dinner, listen to off the ball or 5live and nobody comes in and bothers me. Its my Sunday routine, nothing strange or unusual.

I'm not sure why I asked. Just something sometimes makes me think "I hope Harry is ok".
    :)

Still in the pub with my second and last pint.

I'd say it's because you went off on a wee rent about fathom not being poolside...strange even by your fine standards ;)

• Advertisement

Carribean

Still in the pub with my second and last pint.

Famous last words...
    Shouldn't ever worry about my good self, I'm like a pair of old boots that are often used in euphemisms. Back to you and your second pint, I bet your sipping it slowly, but if I know anything about drinking, when it's down to the last quarter of glass and your swirling it or polishing the mahogany, you'll subconsciously exclaim, knock up another one for the road barkeep!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching sports news

Snoozing on the couch with the cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,559 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    In my office/study completing some college work.
    Wondering would it work if I handed over all decision making in my life to someone else for say, a month, as an experiment.

And if so, who would I hand the reins to?

Wondering would it work if I handed over all decision making in my life to someone else for say, a month, as an experiment.

Look no further..."I'm the man with a plan, the dude in the mood, the the daddy-mac who'll give you some slack"......

Think I'm putting too much thought into this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    couch side

Carribean

I'd love to tell you how, but my advice probably wouldn't be apt. I do recall an Australian film in which the legendary Phil Collins was the lead. The whole spiel was that he made all his decisions on the roll of double dice. He was poolside after a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,559 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    I'd love to tell you how, but my advice probably wouldn't be apt. I do recall an Australian film in which the legendary Phil Collins was the lead. The whole spiel was that he made all his decisions on the roll of double dice. He was poolside after a month.

Do you think that that is what Fathom does expect they use a coin with the pool on one side and the lab on the other?

Carribean
    Do you think that that is what Fathom does expect they use a coin with the pool on one side and the lab on the other?

Now thats a really good idea, put a statue of the virgin Mary beside the pool, and people will f*ck spare change in it, collect the coins every month or so and you'll do ok. All tax free of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Now thats a really good idea, put a statue of the virgin Mary beside the pool, and people will f*ck spare change in it, collect the coins every month or so and you'll do ok. All tax free of course.

Charitable donations are tax free too, stick that on a sign too & offer receipts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Hello little sister what have you done.

That reminded me of Salad Fingers..

Back in hotel home feeling really refreshed after a perfect weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Vegging out after a busy weekend at work.

Carribean
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Charitable donations are tax free too, stick that on a sign too & offer receipts.

Brilliant stuff Ted, I'm gonna dig a pool. And come February I'll be giving shady types receipts for generous donations that they never made and charge them a small fortune for the privilege. Money has been washed through charities for as long as I can remember. Done correctly, it's foolproof I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed eating Danish Cookies browsing Boards, sneezing sporadically,
    have been sneezing all day actually.
    Hate that fathom, from past interactions I've gleaned the info that the computer lab in question has no pool :(
    When I read this I was just about to yawn then it turned into a laugh mid-yawn and it was very un-comfortable! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In an uber leaving job 1on way to volunteer at the panto and while waiting around for a while, start working on job 2.

Thank goodness the panto finishs on Sunday so from next week will at least have a couple of free hours between jobs.

Hiding under duvet, hoping Monday hasn't arrived yet.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hiding under duvet, hoping Monday hasn't arrived yet.

Hello! It's Monday! Get up, get up, get up! Says the lady who is still in bed and has no intentions of getting up yet :p

Up about 3 hours with my back...have a feeling it's going to be a long week...balls

I hope your pillows are lumpy!!!
    :P

No call for that.. :mad:

Hope you enjoy your lie-in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I want my bed. Currently sitting in Starbucks drinking a gallon of coffee in the hopes it wakes me up sufficiently so that can function at rehearsals in half an hour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement