Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting at my desk, trying too remember where I stopped with the SQL exercise I was doing O_O

Hello! It's Monday! Get up, get up, get up! Says the lady who is still in bed and has no intentions of getting up yet :p

Oh go on ! Rub our faces in it why don't ya! :mad: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting at my desk, trying too remember where I stopped with the SQL exercise I was doing O_O

Oh go on ! Rub our faces in it why don't ya! :mad: :pac:

I'll rub your face in something else :p

Still in the bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

At work wondering why I fckin bother

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    At home with the small child who is coughing, snotting and sneezing. It has taken none of the mischief out of her though and that and the fact that I am awake since 3am is going to make for a very long day. Help!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

This Monday, I plan to do mostly....

Nothing. Currently at the kitchen table, doing not an awful lot.

<laughs in Mondays face>

• Advertisement

On a bit of a Paul Weller kick...Peacock suit...and now You do something to me

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Ah Monday the start of my weekend. Cleaned the house, dinner done and heading to town to pick up some Santa presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On a bit of a Paul Weller kick...Peacock suit...and now You do something to me

Saw him at the Marquee in Cork a good few years ago...brilliant he is...

Time machine anyone???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for lunch now, triple decker ham sandwich nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In a hotel room enjoying the peace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Finally heading for home that I left at 8.30. Its just going midnight. Shattered.

Can we fast forward to next Monday please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

In Dubai winding down for the night with a cuppa

Just going back to work after lunch...and it's bloody dark!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Costa del Toilette.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Britain
    Kitchen table. Ploughing into a plate of chips and 2 burgers. There must be a half pound of mince in each burger. MacDonalds wouldn't come within an ass's roar in terms of size or flavour. Nom nom nom.

Britain
    On the bus full of food and heading home for more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the bus full of food and heading home for more

No choo-choo :eek:

Looking at a mound of laundry wondering if it can be put off until tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 oulfecker

Britain
    Grand Canal Dock, typing on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in daughter number 3's bedroom listening to her sleeping. Heading back cotside tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I stayed home an extra day cos it's her birthday today, so we had more cake and presents and a laugh. I'm going to miss them so much.
    Sometimes it's sh!t

• Advertisement

I'm actually retching here .....my daughter needs a wee and poo sample to be given to the doc tomorrow, needs to check as she's been ill recently..wee ..no issue, did that..I gave her a McDonald's salad bowl to poo into....and she's only gone and almost filled it !! I had to scrape a bit out and into the sample jar. ..
    I've a stomach like iron .. but fck me that was rough!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    I'm actually retching here .....my daughter needs a wee and poo sample to be given to the doc tomorrow, needs to check as she's been ill recently..wee ..no issue, did that..I gave her a McDonald's salad bowl to poo into....and she's only gone and almost filled it !! I had to scrape a bit out and into the sample jar. ..
    I've a stomach like iron .. but fck me that was rough!!!

In bed feeling fine, but wanted to share that I earlier had a burger, filled with pasta, which was filled with sausage meat, and all covered in kebab white and red sauce.

Just picture it there dripping all over the place. All burgery, and pastay

Feel better. :)

Britain
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    In bed feeling fine, but wanted to share that I earlier had a burger, filled with pasta, which was filled with sausage meat, and all covered in kebab white and red sauce.

Just picture it there dripping all over the place. All burgery, and pastay

Feel better. :)

Don's post didn't bother me at all even though it was about poo but yours just turned my stomach :(

I'm in the bed.

Bed, hoping for a few hours sleep, she started throwing up again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Bed side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I'm actually retching here .....my daughter needs a wee and poo sample to be given to the doc tomorrow, needs to check as she's been ill recently..wee ..no issue, did that..I gave her a McDonald's salad bowl to poo into....and she's only gone and almost filled it !! I had to scrape a bit out and into the sample jar. .. I've a stomach like iron .. but fck me that was rough!!!

Lol. Lol . Lol. sorry. :D:D

Bed. Last comfy sleep til whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Bed hopefully get a good night sleep tonight

In bed procrastinating....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in my towel wishing I didn't have to leave my sofa in 10 mins. Too tired for this work lark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Pillow-side

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement