Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Trying to sort out SNBs myself!

Oh I have options but not sure I can be bothered, I'll see after the racing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

kfallon wrote: »
    Hope there wasn't much cash in the purse!

On the couch, watching racing. Debating whether to go for SEB's or not
    There wasn't. I don't carry cash. There was only about 18 euro but all my cards are in there. I hope whatever drugs is bought with that cash kills them stone dead

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Sitting in the sun taking a break from grooming my dog :) Loving my saturday off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

watching the Tour de France on tg4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    There wasn't. I don't carry cash. There was only about 18 euro but all my cards are in there. I hope whatever drugs is bought with that cash kills them stone dead

Gutted for you. So feckin annoying.

If anyone tried to rob my bag I would break every bone in their F**kin body. I love my handbags. I have 3 Vera Bradley's and you can't get them here, only in America so would not let it go lightly.

I was shopping with my mum and sister in Pennys last Christmas. I lost them and was wandering around looking around when someone tugged my bag, I turned around fist up and nearly punched my mum in the face. Would have broken her nose only I copped who it was straight away. Mum will never prank try steal my bag again.

Hope you are ok now Lexie.

I'm on my sofa watching celebrity first dates.

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »
    Gutted for you. So feckin annoying.

If anyone tried to rob my bag I would break every bone in their F**kin body. I love my handbags. I have 3 Vera Bradley's and you can't get them here, only in America so would not let it go lightly.

I was shopping with my mum and sister in Pennys last Christmas. I lost them and was wandering around looking around when someone tugged my bag, I turned around fist up and nearly punched my mum in the face. Would have broken her nose only I copped who it was straight away. Mum will never prank try steal my bag again.

Hope you are ok now Lexie.

I'm on my sofa watching celebrity first dates.

Thanks witchie. It was my own fault. I left it on the table beside me at a cafe at lunch. Someone tapped me on shoulder and asked for the time and just grabbed it. It could have been worse. Everything in it is replaceable. Nobody was hurt. It was a river island bag I bought in a sale so it wasn't a good bag. Nobody was hurt and I didn't lose anything I can't replace so f uck it. I'll be more careful in future.

I just left peruke and periwig, with the OH who came to pick me up. I had 5 cocktails, he had soft drinks, but I'm grateful I have him and I'm nice and tipsy and I don't even care about my stupid bag or the stupid junkie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Thanks witchie. It was my own fault. I left it on the table beside me at a cafe at lunch. Someone tapped me on shoulder and asked for the time and just grabbed it. It could have been worse. Everything in it is replaceable. Nobody was hurt. It was a river island bag I bought in a sale so it wasn't a good bag. Nobody was hurt and I didn't lose anything I can't replace so f uck it. I'll be more careful in future.

Fcuker! I hope he trips and breaks his face..
    On a lighter note, I'm on the good couch, feeling a little less sorry for myself after reminding my older girls this morning it's their dads (another fcuker) birthday and being the bigger person and sneaking them out of his house to buy him cake while he was out running. Karmas great, I was rewarded with wine and 4 free hours to sniffle my little heart out :D

My nose is sore :'(

I admire parents like you Cybrd. Put your own feelings aside and your kids feelings first when it comes to the other parent. I wish I could bottle that attitude and hand it out to people I know. Parents dogging each other into the ground and making their kids choose sides makes me sad.

I'm home now, to go out or to go to bed

Britain
    I'm home now, to go out or to go to bed

Thanks...
    Go out.. you'll be dead long enough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

It was an absolutely amazing evening.. m just back from a long long walk.. of few hour.. and didn't want to go inside really but it got dark now...
    So back to comp, will start with the wire to see whats the fuss about...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Sitting back on the sofa watching Michael Jackson documentary on Sky Arts. Accompanied by 2 bichon freise dogs, who are asleep. Also accompanied with Meanies, Taytos, Hunky Dorys, Galaxy bar, Minstrels and tea.

Britain
    Gwynplaine wrote:
    Sitting back on the sofa watching Michael Jackson documentary on Sky Arts. Accompanied by 2 bichon freise dogs, who are asleep. Also accompanied with Meanies, Taytos, Hunky Dorys, Galaxy bar, Minstrels and tea.

That sounds like 6 kinds of heaven, if it was king crisps and cashews..
    I envy you from my red wine foggy brain...

Britain
    Sitting in a white room eating chocolate, drinking coffee and dreaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting with my feet in a lovely cold paddling pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

On the beach . . . . . .

https://youtu.be/BQoynRGCJY0?t=7

Sitting waiting for my cousin, giving myself frown lines from squinting in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Trying to decide what I should eat...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Avoiding going to bed, even though my husband has put nice fresh sheets on and I have to work in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Hope you're OK Lexie

At work, wishing I wasn't.

Did my first boot-camp on Saturday morning. Still in pain.

Squats are not my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Was just to pop up in the shower when spotted there is no warm water... :eek
    so now waiting for the water to heat up... :o

• Advertisement

Heading home from a busy morning. Am going to prepare food for freezer and then sit in garden with wine from about 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

Hunting Pokemon around town B) cuz im cool like that

Britain
    In Galway! :D

Britain
    In Galway!

So was I ! Until an hour ago..

On my brothers farm, he made me put my hand into a drain because his big shovel hands wouldn't fit and there was a dead mouse in it and touched me. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I'd rather have 10 bags stolen off me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Sitting on the balcony of our holiday apartment (rented, not owned) in the Algarve. Having a cup of tea and getting ready to go for dinner soon. Bliss😎😎

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Sitting out in the garden enjoying the lovely evening. Should eat soon but don't fancy cooking. Need a maid.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Britain
    In the back garden having a beer, what a lovely evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In house with curtains closed wishing I could pluck up the courage to go out in the garden to enjoy the sunshine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

FortySeven wrote: »
    In house with curtains closed wishing I could pluck up the courage to go out in the garden to enjoy the sunshine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NFV8dHrZYM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement