Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Britain
    Hell, well limbo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

just back from the beach... jeez it was hot today : )...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

On my couch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In accident and emergency, just after been given morphine. I feel so good. Warm and fuzzy on the inside and beyond relaxed. Forgot jam donuts cake and icecream, I have a new favourite

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Hope you're alright Lexie.

I'm attempting not to watch the clock which is hard when there are five different things telling me the time on my desk alone :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭North Cork Star

Lake Balaton in Hungary. One of our many stops in our interrailing. Lovely part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I would also say I hope you're OK, Lexie, but morphine got there before me. Oh, what a friend in need. :) I hope you'll be OK later.

I'm sitting at my desk checking e-mail and wishing I could go back to bed but it's pointless to sleep for less than an hour. Will I wake up feeling groggier than I do now? As we used to say when we were nerds in the 90s, "roll me an 11 or less on a d20".

I'm still in a+e, I hurt my back and am walking like a gorilla. I need a needle in my bum and will be okay. But I'm waiting so long. So long. I usually go to out of hrs dr but nobody was answering the phone during the night :(

I have to leave in 15 minutes to go home and get ready for work. At least the morphine took the edge off the pain though. Doubt I'll get that injection either. Most expensive morphine tablet ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    I'm still in a+e, I hurt my back and am walking like a gorilla. I need a needle in my bum and will be okay. But I'm waiting so long. So long. I usually go to out of hrs dr but nobody was answering the phone during the night :(

I have to leave in 15 minutes to go home and get ready for work. At least the morphine took the edge off the pain though. Doubt I'll get that injection either. Most expensive morphine tablet ever.

Hope the pain isn't too bad during the day.

Britain
    On the bus going to work. It's been so long since I was in the office, they will probably have forgotten I work there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Physically I am at my desk.
    Mentally I am on a sailing boat in the Caribbean (just off Anguilla) and am about to jump in to the sea to check out the coral. Cocktails later. All welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Brilliant, I'll be over later...

Ah morphine is wonderful stuff.. I remember being on the patches for 4 weeks along with painkillers and difene,
    Wonderful warm hazy days... I went out one night and had a few glasses of wine too.. now I have a 4 year old boy for it and did a year longer in a failing marriage.
    Back pain is a cnut. Hope you feel better soon.

I am currently lying on my bed missing my babies something shocking .. gym done ( seriously feckin hot there today) laundry done, dinner on (oh kids are over today).
    I'll wait for the sun to calm down before I venture out again...

Morphine has been relegated to below jam donuts icecream and cake.
    While it gave me a hug initially, the only hugging I've been doing since is hugging the toilet. I'm in work. No sleep, probably stoned.
    I am going to go home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Lexie, you should not have been allowed out by yourself while on morphine, doll. I can't believe you actually went to work. Go home and feel better.

In bed with a nice sense of calm wooshing over me
    Love that content feeling before going to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In the UK. Extremely overheated. Currently 24 deg outside at 00:22hrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Samsgirl wrote: »
    In the UK. Extremely overheated. Currently 24 deg outside at 00:22hrs

I see your 24 outside, and raise you 25.5 at the same time in West Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Sweating like a sweaty eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In Galway. Soon to be somewhere else. Just made the hardest decision in 39 years.

Britain
    In the garden in Naas, a light rain is falling. So tired but it's too hot to go to bed. Also a bit drunk after entertaining my bosses and suppliers tonight in a restaurant in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    FortySeven wrote:
    In Galway. Soon to be somewhere else. Just made the hardest decision in 39 years.

Hope you feel optimistic about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Hope you feel optimistic about it.

Not really. It's a rock and a hard place. Still. Had to be done. It's a weight off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm up beside Geysir in Iceland. It's a bit damp outside but it's 20 minutes past midnight and it's still bright out and 14 degrees. I haven't seen proper night since I got here.

On the downside, it's nuts expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ready to sleep.. even the night is so quiet and mild....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Sitting at my computer in my home office stark bollock naked.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Finding it incredibly hard to get shut eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

FortySeven wrote:

Interesting and now I'm curious

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting at my computer in my home office stark bollock naked.:D

Find anything good on Xhamster? :p

• Advertisement

On the way to work thinking about what I'll have for breakfast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement