Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Busy plotting the logistics for the week ahead to try and keep my sanity somewhat intact through race week.. There are maps, markers and tears..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Busy plotting the logistics for the week ahead to try and keep my sanity somewhat intact through race week.. There are maps, markers and tears..

Will you be a galway traffic negotiator? Ive already made my exodus.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Will you be a galway traffic negotiator? Ive already made my exodus.

I will, work waits for no one. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain, i just gave up on it years ago i take the holidays and be gone.

so im now relaxing by the sea.

Britain
    I have a weird gravitational pull to the short straw :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Having chocolate milk and cookies for dinner.

Must shop tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Waiting for grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Watching tv, Motive is on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

At home suffering from back to work adjustment syndrome following my holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

In bed thinking I need an early night as I have a big appointment tomorrow, but nervous, then my mum wants to force me to LK for shopping and I bet I will just want to go home right away. Oh well.

• Advertisement

trying to finish my tax returns for another month

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Trying to decide if the swelling on my leg and sudden spike in temperature warrants ringing the Doctor on Call. Seem to have some sort of insect bite on my leg and now there is a big red patch the size of my hand that is really hot. Also feel sweaty and itchy everywhere. Team that with my headache, aches and pains all over my body and cramps in my hands and you have a worried Witchie.

Should try sleep but not sure it will happen. Have to take my mum to Dentist appointment tomorrow an hour away so not sure will get to a doc.

Aggghhhh.

Feckin itchiness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

trying to finish my tax returns for another month

https://youtu.be/Ya9onCut4z4

Burial. wrote: »

Thanks burial :D

Thinking (worrying). Not sure what over

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Thinking (worrying). Not sure what over

Maybe get some sleep?

Maybe get some sleep?

Take your common sense out of here! :D

Thanks, friend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Witchie wrote: »
    Trying to decide if the swelling on my leg and sudden spike in temperature warrants ringing the Doctor on Call. Seem to have some sort of insect bite on my leg and now there is a big red patch the size of my hand that is really hot. Also feel sweaty and itchy everywhere. Team that with my headache, aches and pains all over my body and cramps in my hands and you have a worried Witchie.

Should try sleep but not sure it will happen. Have to take my mum to Dentist appointment tomorrow an hour away so not sure will get to a doc.

Aggghhhh.

Feckin itchiness!

Antihistamines. But if it's infected you'll need a doc :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,326 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

At my desk, with my 9-month-old nephew/godson apparently taking a dump on the carpet behind me. Hope those nappies are watertight.:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Maybe get some sleep?
    Thanks burial :D
    Witchie wrote: »

Aggghhhh.

Feckin itchiness!
    I will, work waits for no one. :rolleyes:

MOD
    Just an observation here that there is a bit of chattyness creeping into this thread, we've seen other popular threads in the past closed down or enforced with rules which we'd like to avoid here :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Still in bed. :D

Britain
    Battling traffic already - working on my tablet to stay on top of things..

Sitting in a traffic free region

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Having a cup of tea and shortbread fingers, and waiting for a software user to join an open support session. Oh, wait... her colleague e-mailed me and asked if I could still do the session even though she's gone to lunch. Just about to e-mail the colleague back and ask whether she can sit in on the session in place of the user who did a runner. Which, while a sort of cheeky request, sometimes does work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Trying to get thru work faster than it is coming in...and failing. Hate backlogs.

Making dinners with the new slow cooker and having mini heart attacks as the kids in my neighbourhood are outside playing and doing really shrill screams and I keep thinking someone's trying to abduct them until I remember that's the sound of an excited child

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the office beavering away like a good worker beeaver. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen upstairs listening to my 17yo and her girlfriend shrieking at the telly downstairs in the sitting room.

Getting ready to go to physio to see if I can fix my back. Problem is, I can only get the appointment with the hot one, and usually I wouldn't mind that in fact I'd be thrilled, but considering he is going to see my cellulitey arse, I'm under a bit of pressure trying to decide what to wear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Procrastinating studying. I will fail my exam next week at this rate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement