Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work wondering if anyone would notice if I got drunk at lunch time
    Though the last thing I need is even more motivation to tell people to go fuuck themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

Packed in my job 2 weeks ago because of stress. Now I'm eh lying in bed. Tis great after 3 years of 16 hour days between work and college. :-). Have a holiday to Thailand for 2 weeks at start of September so planning on re-entering the labour market on my return. Until then lots of exercise, reading and general chilling out is the plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

mackeire wrote: »
    Sitting on the throne.
    Was passing the house while working so... yeah!

Nothing like being on your own throne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Winterlong wrote: »
    Am working from the home office. But counting down the hours to 3pm when I will be off gallivanting to a fancy hotel for the weekend.

Still in the home office. But feeling inspired by this thread and having a beer with my lunch.
    Got that friday feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

At my desk checking the status of my passport renewal.

Posted it in on Tuesday evening and it's already at stage two of six.

Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Sipping a beer with lunch in Bonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Currently sitting in a John Deere 7530 in a neighbours yard waiting for the loader to come off the pit so I can tip out my trailer of grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Home and finished up for the long weekend, sitting in the car to lazy to go inside, munching on Lidl Breadsticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭bnt

According to my phone map, I'm about 100m out at sea. In reality, it's low tide at Bull Island, and I'm up to my knees in Dublin bay water. Pretty happy to be here, felt like telling someone ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Britain
    Sitting on the train rotten tired.

• Advertisement

Leaving the hairdressers after having a blowdry to cheer me up. I have BIG BIG hair. The bigger the hair the closer I am to heaven. And lord knows I need me some Jesus after that day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Just home from a stressful trip to Dublin with wayyyyy too much traffic coming through Leitrim and Roscommon on the N4. I walked in the door and called to my husband, and I know he's home because the front door was unlocked, and he didn't answer, so I called to him louder (I needed help in with some groceries), and I hear the TV on upstairs, and I called to him again and he still didn't answer. I haven't checked on him. I hope he's not dead. That would be an appropriate end to the kind of day I've been having. You can tell it's been a crappy day because I'm having way stupid thoughts like that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Watching tv with the ould lad....forget how great he is.at times

Need to get out and finish me jobs for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 21,558 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Dinner on terrace of The Wicklow Heather restaurant. Midges should be paying half the bill. F*ckers have me eaten alive.

Laying in bed wondering if I could be bothered with the effort of putting dinner in the microwave, or if I should have some fruit instead and by fruit I mean kopperberg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Laying in bed wondering if I could be bothered with the effort of putting dinner in the microwave, or if I should have some fruit instead and by fruit I mean kopperberg

#sessionmoth

im sat here eating pancakes and nutella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Just home after meeting a very very old friend. Or lets say friend...
    And lord knows I need me some Jesus after that day
    and have no clue what this means but I like the sound of it. lots. :d)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

North America
    Yampi Sound, Australia

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

North America
    Yampi Sound, Australia

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

323 wrote: »
    Yampi Sound, Australia

So good you went twice? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Waiting in the lobby of our hotel for our car to take us to the airport to begin the long journey back from our honeymoon.

It's been a wonderful time but looking forward to picking up our babies from the kennels now ie. our puppy and kitten :-)

Britain
    I'm sitting at the table eating bran flakes and talking to the daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Lying on my veranda ( mine till Friday anyway) with a glass of vino soaking up the 29 degrees on offer in Albufeira

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Trying to summons the energy to get out of bed. 5 weeks of this virus is not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

In bed, working.*

*Not a rent boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Having a beer on a houseboat thing on the Rhine, Cologne.

Laying on a bed being waxed - weekend come at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Laying on a bed being waxed - weekend come at me.

And slide right off you.....boom boom..

I'll get my coat...

Sitting in a sports shop waiting for the oh to hurry up and pick a pair of
    Manky football boots zzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting outside a Chinese restaurant in a shopping centre having a beer. Needs must.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement