Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

On my balcony having a cup of tea, and one little young swallow just flew and stood on my head for a while.
    Perhaps she had a good view from there or just wanted to say hello :D

<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

In Nova Sol Poland drinking a few lovely beers. Small town of about 40,000 people (& one fenian)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On a bus as usual. Work tonight. Many teabags!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Still in bed feeling paralysed 'cos I is gonna vomit if I so much as move a muscle. :o. Fcuk You Mother Nature! Bllllleeeeeuuurgghhhh feel like getting sick in my mouth. At least it's a step up from standing in room for an hour last night bawling 'cos my parents are gonna die. Progression and all that right?!

I wish I had someone to mind me and bring me chocolate and Crisps and 7-up. :/:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

All you can eat chicken wings in Hooters Frankfurt. Mmmmmmmmm!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the couch watching tv after a very busy weekend

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    The last shift at work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

At home. I'm never anywhere interesting when I get a look at this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home. Pondering dangerously pondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Sitting in a holiday home (not mine unfortunately, a rental), kids asleep, enjoying a beer. Life is good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Lying down, bursting headache that would kill a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching tv after a crazy weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    in bed, listening to music and writing my book. Tis the little things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 easyeasy

In bed watching hostel 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in hospital shop having a coffee before I go back to work after two weeks off.....still bawling cos I want to be back on holidays...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

blinking slowly at the screen while I try to collect enough brain cells to go downstairs and make tea and feed a couple of whinging cats

Britain
    Clock watching at work, two hours to freedom.

Britain
    I'm having a lovely time sitting in a restaurant in Kildare Village. Glass of lemonade in front of me. I think the best thing about it is that I'm alone :)

Sitting in my office with girls from work reading a story about a man getting stood up in an airport for ten days, his online girlfriend was having plastic surgery elsewhere so couldn't come get him.

Sitting on my couch enjoying some solitude :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Probably getting weird looks for rocking out to Debaser on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Droichead na Dothra, Baile Átha Cliath.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

sitting in front of a screen -

realising signing up to write a thesis was a bad idea.

Realising that I am too far in to give up.

Realising that I have too much money, time and headspace given to it to throw it all there - but find it hard to care about it. knowing that if I dont finish I will regret it.

realising that trying to loose weight by cutting down on calorie intake (I am just eating less!) when trying to write a thesis was a bad idea - but down 10 pounds so dont want to give up

Realising that cutting out alcohol to one night a fortnight is tough!!!

realising that I better go write a few more pages.

In bed....listening to soppy songs :/

Laying in bed certain I have a kidney infection

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In bed wide awake eating dry crackers to see if this will stem the river of saliva I feel am gonna drown in. And no, I am not pregnant. Last time I checked you have to have sex to make a baby.

Glad am back in doctors tomorrow and hoping she may have some feckin clue as to what the hell had been going on this last 4 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Sitting on stairs waiting till its the right time to leave the house for an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Waiting for a client to amend a suspiciously worded PO so I can start work. Why is it that ninety percent of the time "innocent errors" benefit the person making the "mistake"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Returning to shore, 3 miles off the coast right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement