Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching tv, Tom we have it all to do again ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Flaked on the couch, my two dogs sniffing me probably wondering why I betrayed them and smell like another dog on my clothes. Need to take off the 40 layers of makeup my degenerate face needed this morning but the effort

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Sitting in front of the TV in my sister's living room in Holland.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

In bed....drained after the day in Dublin.

Enough said. 😉

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Im in Nova Scotia, enjoying one of the local beers.

Wide awake in the most stupid pub that close the bar at 12:30 even if your a resident!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in Kitchen browsing Boards waiting for the ShyteClub sorry NightClub to finish and the Boy Racers to feic off home so that I can go up to bed and won't have noise in me feicin ear. Gettin' old and crabby sucks.

PS: I really hope Chatters/Repliers don't kill off this Thread! Too many good'uns have been sent to their death too early!

What time do Clubs close these days can some chungwan tell me?!? Is it 3 or 4? :/

• Advertisement

Samaris wrote: »
    Sitting up in the conservatory, listening to the wind howling and the incredibly annoying sensation of a pulse in my tooth until I can take another painkiller for it.

Painkiller for the tooth that is. Not the wind.

Oh it sounded nice at one bit. x

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HistoryMania

Chilling in bed can't sleep 😠

I'm in my bedroom surrounded by clothes. Emptied one wardrobe completely and have sorted it into piles. Charity shop, friends, throw out, hide in my bedroom at my brothers house. Mention to my friends I'm clearing out clothes and they are like vultures on roadkill. Still though, an entire empty wardrobe for new stuff :)

Britain
    Sitting in silence while another person works on a laptop. It's the easiest silence I've ever found myself in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Outside my front door putting down a slab of concrete. After 12 yrs of weeds growing up to the door I started it last September. Today is the first time I've been at it since October.

Get rid of that Deere and get a decent tractor!!!:D

I'm having dinner with my OH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Get rid of that Deere and get a decent tractor!!!:D

I'm having dinner with my OH

After a comment like that i hope it chokes ya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

My boss uses me to copy-edit her correspondence (via Skype). We are in the middle of a letter and she just popped off to make herself a fresh cup of tea, so I'm waiting. She literally asked me, "would you like a..." before she realised I wasn't in the room, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Laying down on my bed. Back and shoulder sore from physio. Preparing myself for when then the OH goes to the gym and I've to take care of the childers.

• Advertisement

Speedwell wrote: »
    My boss uses me to copy-edit her correspondence (via Skype). We are in the middle of a letter and she just popped off to make herself a fresh cup of tea, so I'm waiting. She literally asked me, "would you like a..." before she realised I wasn't in the room, lol.

My boss fell asleep in my office once, when he was supposed to be reading something over. He blames me for getting one of those bentwood chair/footstool combos and making him too comfy.

I left him there, snoring happily, until I knew he had to be somewhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Candie wrote: »
    My boss fell asleep in my office once, when he was supposed to be reading something over. He blames me for getting one of those bentwood chair/footstool combos and making him too comfy.

I left him there, snoring happily, until I knew he had to be somewhere. :)

Yeah, it's going to be a bit difficult for her to bring me a cuppa to Sligo from London. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching reality tv :D my guilty pleasure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Having a fag in the garage

Having a fag in the garage

Make sure you wipe your chin when you're done :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

goz83 wrote: »
    Make sure you wipe your chin when you're done :eek:

Well played! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa chatting to my son via facebook chat. He is in Edinburgh visiting my brother and sister and catching some of the Fringe festival. He got bad news today that the girl he was going out with until a few weeks ago has decided to uninvite him to her debs and isn't going to his in a few weeks so have been a bit worried about him.

So checking in to make sure he is ok as he was upset earlier and he is "oot and abooot" as he put it. I asked if he was with his uncle and he said no "with some Canadian Comedian called Evan......he's my wingman".

So now am on the sofa giggling thinking of my 18 year old son using Evan Desmarais as a wingman and probably becoming a story in his future shows. :D

I just suggested he invite Evan as his date to the Debs....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

In south mayo on the couch with my springer spaniel who is asleep on his back, legs up in the air. I love that little dog

Hunchback wrote: »
    In south mayo on the couch with my springer spaniel who is asleep on his back, legs up in the air. I love that little dog

Ah here, i'm gettin out of this depraved thread. G'luck to y'all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

I'm at my desk watching window cleaners abseiling down the building across from mine.

Also I'm working

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement