Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in bed contemplating getting up, I've to bring the eldest shopping and I'd rather chop my legs off.
    Tough week of broken sleep with my 6 year old being sore and the youngest getting 2 eye teeth..
    I'm supposed to be sleeping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Watching swans, having a rough time so got the hell away from everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

On a cloud after a long massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home having a duvet day nursing a sick belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in Cornacopia letting my food swamp before I head over to college. So full it's hard to move. Why the hell do they give such big portions and make it so gorgeous that you try to eat it all. I never succeed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In a bar in dublin with OH and her best friend letting them catch up..

Britain
    I'm in bed with a bottle of Blue Moon writing away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a public toilet, think I need help and waiting for OH

Not help with toilet issues I should clarify

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

In a public toilet, think I need help and waiting for OH

First you can't cut your own toe nails and now this? Are you 97?

Edit: Apologies, forgot about the no chat rule. I'm sitting on the jacks waiting for the OH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm in the corner watching you kiss her ooohh. I'm not the girl you're taking home.

• Advertisement

Pac1Man wrote: »
    First you can't cut your own toe nails and now this? Are you 97?

Edit: Apologies, forgot about the no chat rule. I'm sitting on the jacks waiting for the OH.

Epilepsy, I can't take care of myself when I'm not conscious. Cheers though

OT: home in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Americas got talent :)

Sitting down with a dogs bum sitting on my foot. God forbid he sit on a cold floor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Sitting down with a dogs bum sitting on my foot. God forbid he sit on a cold floor

Haha, my husband's old dog does that to me. But right now I'm attempting to rouse the morning brain cells and make my morning tea, and my husband is intermittently snoring as my 15-year-old coal-black mog is chasing the year-old kitten around the house and my husband's 15-year-old arthritic Maine Coon cat is trying to burrow under the covers with him. A "yia-waa-waa" from the vicinity of the sitting room tells me that the kitten's taking it personally and has just bit his playmate. They'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

In bed with a vivid picture of Speedwell's household in my mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

In nuig studying.....

And when I say studying I mean looking at the canteen board to see what breakfast I'll have and then back across the road to the building site.....

Britain
    I'm in a little cafe having a mocha. It's a really nice one with marshmallows! :D

Britain
    In rural Kilkenny watching a coffin being lowered into a grave. 4th funeral in 2 months.

Africa
    Sitting on the couch, meant to be working but am distracted chatting to an old flame on fb. He was a wild bad boy back when we went out. He is now a married man with 4 kids and a grandson! Jaysus....life flies by.

Britain
    In rural Kilkenny watching a coffin being lowered into a grave. 4th funeral in 2 months.

And you are posting on boards? :(

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm still sitting in the same place and thinking about where I will go for my walk.

Africa
    I'm still sitting in the same place and thinking about where I will go for my walk.

If you could walk into my kitchen and make me some food that would be great.....

Still on sofa but finished flirting with ex for the minute. Mainly coz he is a racist and married.

Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Sitting in my lovely bed watching netflix and binge online purchasing after an extremely hard day in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

For some reason I read that with a Daniel O'Donnell voice!

Small bit depressing post....just a wee bit! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Raking it in......if your an undertaker??

I'm stretched out on the couch being stupidly lazy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In a semi daze in an armchair watching cartoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed feeling so sick :( stupid cold

Britain
    Back in Naas, sitting on the sofa with my German Shepard, reading The Cuckoo's calling and drinking red wine.
    Am going to have get up an hour earlier tomorrow to catch up on all the emails, since I had to take today off work.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Work. Welding. It's hot and sticky in my ballsack area and I want to go home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

On my friends couch, pure scuttered.

Táim ró ólta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement