Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the train devastated that my commute crush grew a beard

Sitting here smiling broadly watching the rabbits (5) eating and digging up the new plants that I sowed on Monday. I've been plagued with them this year ripping up and destroying my plants and veg.

Why am I smiling broadly?

Simply because I know that at 8pm my friend is arriving with his rifle....so I'm kinda enjoying watching them have their last meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Watching all the nice boys. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,558 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Sitting in coastal town watching Irish tourists walk out of petrol station with bales of briquettes. How could they have forgotten these when packing for their holidays in August?

Britain
    Sitting in the Hospital waiting for my other half to pass urine so that she can be discharged. It's going to be a tough few weeks ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Waiting for some mediocre but cheap grub.

Laying on the couch with my feet across his lordship watching big brother

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching Maigret ( good film) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lying on the couch, The Big Lebowski has just started on Film 4.

Shut the fúck up Donny!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In bed, watching Olympics on my laptop with headphones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Lost a few quid at poker, sitting at home on the computer picking my fantasy team and having a few beers, it's graaaaaaaaaand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At home. In bed. Enjoying a rare weekend on my ownio. I do love my own company and dont get to spend enough time with me.

In my office pretending to be working but really I'm trying to find somewhere that'll fix my poor phone screen, smashed to pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On my couch watching man v food. Jaysus the food looks amazing cos I'm hungry but too lazy to get up. The baby is asleep and my others are with their dad so I've a break from sore Willy man and endless baths and nurofen...
    It's been a long long 10 days...

At the tullamore show, drinking a pint a crazy man from Donegal bought me as a reward for having a "very striking face". Yet to be determined whether it's good or bad

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sat on couch sneezing, soon to be at work sneezing..

Sat in my favourite chair and trying to plan my evening and how to stay awake to watch the 100m Final at 2am.

Britain
    In bed, reading up on some notes for the work week ahead.

Flat out in bed unable to move,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On my couch, nursing the worlds worst hangover. Questioning my very existence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Sitting on my decking, enjoying the lovely Summer sunshine.

Trying to decide what to eat for dinner.

At the airport. Delayed flights. Blah blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    On cloud #7 and rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Upstairs in a pub rehearsing for a play that is just about 3 weeks away and I don't know my lines.

Help!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

In a waiting waiting to talk to solicitor...

Britain
    Lying on the couch, browsing boards and contemplating life. I have 2 funerals to attend this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Beer Garden, Pula, Croatia.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭March11

In maternity hospital, just had canula in after 2nd attempt, ouch and listening to poor girl in labour and being sick.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I'm in Costa in NAAS, at the back of the café in the cornor on my laptop. I'm wearing a blue and white top, black jeans and a new pair of vans. I have glasses and a ridiculous haircut. I also look very serious because I am having a bad week. I have a yorkie bar beside me. My description is very accurate so you cant miss me.... Come in and say Hello haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Sitting on a warehouse loading bay beside Rockingham Speedway near Corby England.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement