Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Haven't moved out today, hiding from the heat and sun, Portugal .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Home. Tiring day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just finished my manicure waiting for my pedicure to start

Britain
    I'm in Costa in NAAS, at the back of the café in the cornor on my laptop. I'm wearing a blue and white top, black jeans and a new pair of vans. I have glasses and a ridiculous haircut. I also look very serious because I am having a bad week. I have a yorkie bar beside me. My description is very accurate so you cant miss me.... Come in and say Hello haha :D

There are 2 Costa's in Naas, I was in the Tesco Shopping Centre one earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car, a little Robin hopped onto my Gate/Fence whatever ya want to call it. I was about to take a picture of him, then he pooped on said Gate/Fence, giving it a lovely splattering of white colour, then he flew off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

On the fence of a relationship!

Standing in my bathroom wearing only a pair of flip flops. Covered from head to toe (literally. It's in my hair to my feet) in coconut oil, waiting for some of it to absorb so I can put on my pjs. My life is a struggle no doubt about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa watching The Breakfast Club. Classic. It'll never get old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Sitting on a bus back to Dundalk holding in my pee. Just 20 more minutes to go....

Britain
    Sitting on my Armchair in my living room, having a conversation with myself. Hopefully it will finish soon as I need to go to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting up waiting in case my son wants me to collect him from his leaving cert celebrations. Not sure he has as much to celebrate as he should have. He got the result his effort deserved but not his potential which pees me off somewhat. That said he should get his first choice unless it jumps up 130 points in a year so I suppose that's all that really matters.

Of course have to pretend am delighted with his 460 when last year he was on target for 520ish but then he discovered playing guitar, drinking, acting and girls. Dammit. Could that not have waited another year?

And breathe.

Can't even have a few drinks to ease my annoyance in case have to go pick up his drunken butt.

Thankfully he is a good lad though or would have him murdered by now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Hope this gets through. I will be landing in Rakavik Iceland in 5 mins. I know I spelt that wrong !
    Edit... Here ! Yay ! Can't wait to Gawk at everything tomorrow ! Can see steam rising from some mountain from our window. I want to go out now,:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Sitting on the bog making a food baby

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Sitting on the bog making a food baby
    \do you mean ''Parking your breakfast) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsparkle69

Britain
    Relaxing on the sofa, browsing boards/ watching TV, after a long hard day working :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Contemplating going for a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On the couch watching Fleadh TV on TG4. My feet are getting tired from keeping time to the music. 2 hrs more to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Enjoying the last night of peace and quiet in my home before madness and visitors descend for more than two months but after that I will have the whole house to myself for nearly a month. Swings and roundy things....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home on my couch. Feeling better after chats to a lovely friend :)

Sitting on a beanbag trying to instruct the luckiest man how to dismantle the spray tan tent so I can put it away. He has just learned how to do a spray tan. Did a surprisingly great job for a newbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Couch, looking at Olympics, it's amazing the range of sports I look at without a clue of the rules or whats happening !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting drinking yummy tasty Lilt. All danced out. Sore and very tired but feel good. Can't move.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On the train from Limerick to Dublin, waiting for the inevitable eruption when my son decides to wake up and realises he hasn't fed since 9:30..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Dentist waiting room

Turned down a filling cos I don't trust the dentist

Getting teeth whitened

Sitting in my office eating wheatabix

Saving every single cent I have this week to pickle my liver tomorrow. God forbid I sacrifice a jagerbomb by having a sandwich for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

On a boat back from the Aran Islands

I am in my bedroom having a heart attack. I left my bedroom window open last night. I was sitting on my bed gazing into space when I see this MASSIVE big thick long (about 3 inches!!!!!) black snail (without the house on its back) on the wall. Ew ew ew ew. Clearly he got in through the window. How does that even happen?

Sleeping beauty here beside me won't get up and get it out and I am on the verge of an absolute conniption

• Registered Users Posts: 19,364 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

in bed awake since 5:55, exhausted - sad but resigned to the fact I won't get any more sleep before having to get up at 7:30...

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

With my boyfriend on a ferry going to Wales for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Still in bed and easing myself in to what I hope will be a good day. Apart from the weather. That sucks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement