Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting here playing with phone while I'm getting the cold shoulder from herself...

At least it'll be peaceful lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting at the kitchen table with 7 kids watching the youngest one licking the fridge and dancing like a loolaa... God... It's too early.. not much sleep last night, I have plantar fascitis again in my foot.. drugs didn't work, I may have to try alcohol tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting in Abra having a Taco fry. First one in years, morning after night before.
    Tis lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting in a cafe reading a great book while also trying to keep an eye on a pesky wasp who seems to be enjoying the dregs of my coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

Taking a deep breath and thinking of closing up shop 15 mins early (so naughty ;))

Its been a long week, and I'm actually looking forward to clearing the rubble from the garden tomorrow, if only to get out in the fresh air.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

At home, wasting a weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home snuggled up on the couch with my puppy dogs :)

Just collecting Chinese takeaway...oh yes we dine in style tonight lol l

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching tv/browsing boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Autosport wrote: »
    On the couch watching tv/browsing boards

Same :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with OH's feet in my lap and watching telly. Just finished a pot of tea and some toffee buns. Gym tomorrow, definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeLapira

Couch. Beer. Olympic Football Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

On the couch watching Die hard waiting up to watch the men's Olympics 5000m final later tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭9400

armchair, beer, tom waits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my couch nursing a very broken heart.
    My Aunt died tonight
    I spent weeks of my summers when I was little in her house with her 10 kids... She was amazing.
    Goodnight Mamie. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting reading boards.

Cbyrd , so sorry for your loss x.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Britain
    Home alone watching Olympics while herself is out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

On the couch about to start streaming the UFC

Having a coffee and getting ready to head off mackerel fishing, first time out this year, no herself or three kids....woo hoo....

I'll last about two hours and I'll be phoning home to talk to them....and then I'll head home cos I miss them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying on the hotel bed unshowered no teeth brushed not dressed and yesterday's makeup still perfect - unable to drag myself to even get dressed. Possibly still drunk and thinking about walking out in my pjs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sitting beside my mum in hospital. She has severe COPD with pneumonia and can barely walk. She has fibromyalgia and is in constant pain.

More worryingly, im aiting to see if the delirium she has been experiencing the last 2 days is because of the infection or onset of dementia.

Guys and gals. Enjoy life. Spend time with loved ones. You just don't know when things can change.

Britain
    At the in-laws in Inchicore having roast beef for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

In my bedroom in Bray Co.Wicklow drinking a bottle of Lucozade Original just after coming back from a walk in Killrudery gardens.

Britain
    Finishing off a glass of wine after a nice home made boeuf bourguignon. Watching Total Divas (only guilty pleasure "reality" show) and dreading doing the dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On the couch in my parents' house drinking a glass of red wine after baby is safely settled in his cot. Lovely jubbly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work trying to concentrate :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching tv/browsing boards/reading up on work notes. Can't believe weekend is just over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mjakes20

On the couch in Stillorgan, half-watching Law and Order SVU, reading old boards posts recalling the Halcyon days where smoking was allowed almost everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Sitting at the kitchen table listening to the rain beating down outside and an eerie silence inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in my bed trying to finish my final college assignment. So fed up with this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement