Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Working from home, anxiously awaiting wee man's first day of school report :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting on the couch filling in paperwork for a new future as the room is getting gloomier and gloomier around me (either it's going to rain soon or it's foreshadowing something :p ). I'm also trying to ignore my growling stomach but it sounds like a snarling tiger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am sitting outside and feeling the sun on my face (written by the optimist me)
    But there is a big black bastard cloud incoming (written by the pessimist me).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Cordoba, Argentina. Enjoying a nice cup of coffee and croissant in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the mri waiting area wondering how my 14 year old got a scan date after 10 days while I'm 23 months waiting.. she must be better looking I guess 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch listening to the dog snore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

On the couch on Boards as the Mrs is watching that Bake Off thingy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    In A+E, waiting to be called for cardiac tests.

Waiting is a bummer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed doing a bit of Facebook stalking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my sofa watching crap tv while I wait for my son to get home from being an extra in a movie. He has been gone since 10am!! The life of the jobbing actor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

On my bed watching The Shield. Vic Mackey is the boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Sitting in my upstairs office, trying to decide whether my flare-up of plantar fasciitis will allow me enough use of my foot to do one and only one of the following: 1) go to the loo, 2) make myself tea, 3) feed the cats, or 4) get dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

At my desk, sitting on a chair, typing here, dreaming of Orlando in Kingdom of Heaven :D:o...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Am considering watching Kingdom of Heaven this evening now, but for different reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Am considering watching Kingdom of Heaven this evening now, but for different reasons
    Yes it is a great movie for many reasons.. all of the actors and actresses and music and scenery etc..

I'm on my lunch break - waiting for some processing to finish before going out for a walk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Sitting in a cafe in the Dundrum shopping centre, sipping a rather delightful latte while listening in on the most ridiculous conversation with the most over-the-top and false D4 accents ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At Gospel Oak station waiting for my train to pull out, was at the London Aquatics Centre for a swim this morning because it's the handiest pool with a creche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Sitting in a hotel bar doing some studying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭josip

Looking up at the tallest chimney in Europe, 360m high.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Shifting silage bales with Bobby my co driver. Contractor just finishing up as it started to rain. Just in time. Another tractor coming to help me shift them back to yard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Rebelkell

Madrid planning to go for a 10km run followed by some beers. Have to wait till it cools down a tad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

In work, Castlebar

Laying on the couch, really really fuming all day. In the worst mood ever. Had icecream for lunch and didn't even feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Britain
    'tana boy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Travelling with work so in a hotel. I don't like staying in hotels :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting across from my place of work ( a building site) in the cafe Almera enjoying some cured meat and a selection of mature cheeses carefully fused together with a choice of ripe fruits.....or known to many as sitting in me car having ham cheese and tomato sambos..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Sitting on the sofa watching my 14 year old daughter paint a feature wall. I was making a balls of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Central America
    On the couch after a tough week, was amazed to see a reboot of Goodnight Sweetheart on BBC1, now I'm even more amazed as I'm watching a Keeping up Appearances origins story called "Young Hyacinth". I f*cking wish I was joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Getting drunk as fook with my lil sis, her boyfriend and my 21yr old son in a tent in Monaghan listening to Bobby Mac blues god. Thank you baby jesus for the only weekend I enjoy at home. AKA The Harvest Time Blues Festival.

• Advertisement

Sitting on my en suite floor waiting for my 2 bottles of wine to make a reappearance fml

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement