Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭N365

4am in bed,awake since three reading on my phone.trying to get my mind focussed on something positive. It's been a really bad week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

"Thanked" for support, N365. Your next week is almost sure to be a better one. Tell your worries, "thanks, I got this, you can turn off the alarm now".

Me, I just woke up, I'm trying to get my head around the day, I'm avoiding doing the dinner dishes, and three cats are telling me I am obliged to give them their morning treats even though I know for a fact my husband has already done so. Brilliant cats I have. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Still in the leaba enjoying the sound of peace and quiet. Spent the last few days with a friend and her two kids. Appreciating the fact there is no roaring, screaming and back chat here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Shifting silage bales with Bobby my co driver. Contractor just finishing up as it started to rain. Just in time. Another tractor coming to help me shift them back to yard.

Love the fact the dog was there in the tractor with you! :) great pic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Saigon Vietnam, trying to hide from the heat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready to go to my dads grave, to plant some flowers and make sure no bird shat on the headstone. My dad would die of shock if he could see me rooting through dirt planting flowers just after a manicure, he'd think someone was after possessing me. But, I'd only wreck a manicure for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭N365

Speedwell wrote: »
    "Thanked" for support, N365. Your next week is almost sure to be a better one. Tell your worries, "thanks, I got this, you can turn off the alarm now".

Me, I just woke up, I'm trying to get my head around the day, I'm avoiding doing the dinner dishes, and three cats are telling me I am obliged to give them their morning treats even though I know for a fact my husband has already done so. Brilliant cats I have. :P

Thanks Speedwell,it's been a better day xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Flopped on the couch unable to move after a glorious steak dinner!

Out for dinner, wondering where the **** is the dessert menu before my conscience gets the better of me

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sat on the couch with a cuppa after a late dinner watching Guy Martin put a V8 into a transit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Hanging together on the couch after promising my self I was only going out for one or two yesterday and catastrophically breaking said promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching a cheesy movie after demolishing very cheesy dominos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,618 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Studying.

Well, really, floating between Boards, Youtube and Study. This will continue for probably another hour before I get in to the rhythm of study and then stay at it too late as I'm in the zone and consequently, sleep in tomorrow morning and spend the rest of the week trying to catch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

In hell!!!

Got with a great friend Friday night, nothing spoke between us yesterday (okay) messaged her today reply i got back... I'm sorry.

Haven't been able to think straight since that and have to face her tomorrow when i go to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Wife and kids in bed, me and the dog watching an absolutely amazing episode of speed, Guy Martin is the only person able to get away with saying Gang-Bang on a family show.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

user2011 wrote:
    Got with a great friend Friday night, nothing spoke between us yesterday (okay) messaged her today reply i got back... I'm sorry.

Interesting post

Laying in bed eating skittles for breakfast. Lord I love being a grown up

Britain
    Lying on the couch drinking coffee and eating chocolate brownies.

Preparing myself to come face to face with the friend. Head is spinning, stomach not much better.

user2011 wrote: »
    Preparing myself to come face to face with
    the friend. Head is spinning, stomach not much better.

Head up, staunch it out. You kissed her, you didn't take a poo on her breakfast. You'll be grand. Don't make it into something unless it is something. And don't let something like that ruin a friendship.

I am in my boyfriends car, waiting patiently for 11am to go do something SECRET AND EXCITING!!

• Advertisement

Agreed with Lexie. Don't borrow trouble.

I'm trying to deal with two tech support users at once while my boss is stressing out about an upcoming site-wise upgrade. I am dealing with this by removing my head to the Internet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Doing some work from a hostel in Ljubljana, hiding the fact from everyone that I haven't a clue how to say the city's name. Lubble-jan-ah? Le-jubble-jan-ah?

Doing some work from a hostel in Ljubljana, hiding the fact from everyone that I haven't a clue how to say the city's name. Lubble-jan-ah? Le-jubble-jan-ah?

lyoo-BLYAH-nah (with delicately pronounced "y" in each place)... like "looblana" with little bits of Y after each L.

I'm now trying to pretend I'm not in the office, which is not simple when I work from home.

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜…

Still don't get the im sorry and nothing after that.

As you were, relationship talk over.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Claire Byrne live on rte1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Halfway between nirvana and purgatory. Life is an open book right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Concierge lounge in Marriott city center Charlotte waiting for the cookies to come out after some tasty whores doves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Sweating fcukin buckets. Bring on winter I say.

pacing and down between my bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen.
    Bed, food, bathroom, drink, back to bed, up to go to the toilet, back to bed. Get up to open the window. Back to bed. Get up to get a drink, go to the toilet, back to bed.

• Advertisement

In the kitchen making noodles. Is this a late dinner or an early breakfast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement