Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Baraics Pollox

Britain
    Sitting on my swiss here in work.

It's a particularly quiet Friday and to be honest wish I was a bit busier.

Looking busy is more difficult than actually being busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Sitting on my swiss here in work.

Sitting on your Swiss, eh? That's a new one for me :pac:

I'm in the office trying to motivate myself to do something constructive; so far no dice :D

Britain
    Sitting in the GP surgery with my son who asked to be brought here because he can hear cracking noises in his ear. He hasn't been to a doctor in about 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Stuck in traffic for about 30 mins now, feeling so grateful to wonderful Dublin bus drivers and their ridiculous strike, for all the lovely traffic chaos, they must be oh so proud... <_<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am at a dance class.
    The class is not for me though...I am an excellent boogier.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Sitting in work :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

Stuck to the couch watching Jack Nicholson in The postman always rings twice. With a cat on my lap. I really want to get up and pour a whisky but the cat....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Sitting up feeling sleepy but I don't want to go to bed because my husband complained that I snored and woke him up. I must be getting some sort of sinus thing.

Speedwell wrote: »
    Sitting up feeling sleepy but I don't want to go to bed because my husband complained that I snored and woke him up. I must be getting some sort of sinus thing.

Bit dose of steam in a bucket? or a Whisky and lemsip. Sorted me when I had a bad Sinus infection, At least for the pain

• Advertisement

Bit dose of steam in a bucket? or a Whisky and lemsip. Sorted me when I had a bad Sinus infection, At least for the pain

A hot whisky with lemon sounds good actually, thanks. Move the cat, she'll settle down again. Cats are good like that. :)

Speedwell wrote: »
    A hot whisky with lemon sounds good actually, thanks. Move the cat, she'll settle down again. Cats are good like that. :)

In the spirit of the thread I am now in my kitchen following my own advice:)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In bed, awake exactly 1 hour..another ****e nites sleep...will I take a quarter of a sleeping pill ?? Dont wont to be just might have to....agh....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

Oil rig in the North Sea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home really annoyed because I had a manicure done earlier and had my nails painted a beautiful colour. I have to take a break from shellac so had to get a normal polish. The girl put it on so thick that is already chipped and is STILL denting 3 hours later.

I'm listening to the Last Night of the Proms on my computer. My husband put it on for me because he thought I'd love it because I'm a classical musician. I was actually wanting to bake a cake and take a nap :) But he's a good guy and he meant it to please me, how can I complain.

Also Tom Harrold's piece left me cold, and I enjoy modern atonal music, too. The rest of the bill seems promising, though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching tv :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 stacybeauchamp

Just back from Church Service

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Cuddled up watching my beloved documentaries:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

On boards, tv on ,time for a well earned coffee and smoke :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Passenger in car on the M50 with a boot full of lovely Sainsbury's food.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In my kitchen, in a heap, everything hurts, ordering pizza.

I was at Hell & Back earlier.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work trying not to fall into a thinking pit.

Britain
    In bed with a bottle of beer and about to watch my dark and gritty stories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Asia
    Sitting in my local chipper waiting for the bounty to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa with a belly full of chinese watching The Imitation Game while still working on a website. Been at it all day apart from the 2 hour break I had to take for rehearsals. Tiredness creeping in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On the couch watching the 2016 royal Edinburgh tattoo. I'm a fan of the Scottish pipes and drums but its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

In Derry working for the past 2 weeks. Lovely little city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

In my comfy chair.same place I've been all day. Sat I'm front of TV watching Celtic v rangers game.flicking over to Manchester derby. Then to arsenal game.then watched Liverpool destroy Leicester. Then watched Barcelona loose. Now looking at the GGG vs Brook fight night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On the couch watching Paralympics and finishing off a bar of chocolate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement