Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

On the couch listening to the best radio presenter ever ( Nick Abbot on LBC , a somewhat satirical political phone-in show with a large dose of humour thrown in ) , with a glass of vino.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Watching the Christine Noble film on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mildred Pierce

A mental hospital.

Britain
    Sitting in the living room with the dog watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert on TV. Such a brilliant soundtrack to that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa, waiting on MOTD to start.
    learn_more wrote: »
    On the couch listening to the best radio presenter ever ( Nick Abbot on LBC , a somewhat satirical political phone-in show with a large dose of humour thrown in ) , with a glass of vino.

Go to sleep with him and Ian Collins most nights.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭JoannieG

Sitting in the living room with the dog watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert on TV. Such a brilliant soundtrack to that film.

What channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Manchester nope not here for footie even though I've been in both the 2 who went at it today's grounds. Beers though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

In my room binge watching Mr. Robot and drinking vodka. I resisted watching it until now, with the advantage that I now have 20 episodes to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭idle

On the couch. She's watching X factor and I'm hoping an Everest size meteor is going to smash into the planet any minute now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thrown down on the couch..should be packing for my hols but have clothes all over the bedroom floor and I can't decide what to pack..don't want to go back upstairs to the carnage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just in bed freezing, trying to put my ice block feet on my human hotwater bottle to defrost them. He's having none of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Back in hell...

All the nice talk in work, nothing after work!!!

Lost a good friend :( drink/drugs not helping!!! Not.the thread for this i know don't want replies boardies. So yeah here i am, hell!!!

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    On the sofa, waiting on MOTD to start.

Go to sleep with him and Ian Collins most nights.

:D

Cristo sends me to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

dying on the couch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

On the couch...In and out of napping having chased the other half round the city cheerleading as he did the Great Dublin Bike Ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Still in my pjs, debating whether to do my tan now or tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Sitting having a beer overlooking the sea at La Zenia beach in Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Having a well deserved rest after a day of tree chopping and general gardening. Mikado biscuits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Looking up low-effort recipes for stuffed mushrooms to go with our chicken for dinner. Found a recipe that said, helpfully, "Use portobello mushrooms, but you can use chestnut mushrooms instead". Dude, I am going to the village Centra in county Sligo, ffs. Speak English.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Back in my own bed after kipping on a mates couch last night after a hard nights clubbing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from dinner with my family. Stuffed need a nap and have makeup that looks like I'm going to a wedding. Can't waste a good face of makeup by taking a nap. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Just home from dinner with my family. Stuffed need a nap and have makeup that looks like I'm going to a wedding. Can't waste a good face of makeup by taking a nap. :(

I hear ya! so frustrating.

Currently having a baileys and enjoying the cosy weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Shivering under a blanket on the couch, dreading going shoe shopping but my work shoes fell apart and they need replacing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just started Halt & Catch Fire Season 3 - was going to wait til the end of the series but I gave in to temptation :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Lying on the couch watching tv but dying with a sore throat :(

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

d4

XR3i wrote: »
    d4

Oooh posh. At the ambassadors residence?

On the couch doing hair of the dog. Was a bit wild last night. Glass of red and few episodes of House of Cards should put me right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm at home just after a shower and covered myself in Tiger Balm to ease my backache. Mulling over whether to have a drink or not...may as well. 'Tis a sh!tty old day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In bed. Resisting sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Lying O the bed having a glass of red wine watching possibly the worst movie ever. Nicholas Cage really went down hill.

Was on a flight earlier from Spain and it was particularly bad so I'm still trying to de stress after it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement