Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Staying awake on my sofa. Will be going for a shower in about an hour so that I can head for a bus to the airport to fly over to London to see my bestie for a whole 5 days! Cannot wait! I miss her so much since she moved over there 7 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed, very comfy in new sheets, making lists of what I need to do tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching sponge Bob feeling really tired. Up since 5.30, but I'm waaaay ahead in the housework.. (hence the sitting down.. )
    I forgot one of the children from school today.. it was funny .. (they're finished at 12 for the first 3 weeks..:O not 2) in my defence, I was one of 12 who forgot.. :D
    Child's response.. 'mammy what were you doing, I thought you were dead!'

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed dying with a sore throat/tonsillitis:(

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

amsterdam

• Advertisement

Just home from date night. Thought we were going to see Bridget Jones, ended up seeing Don't Breathe. What a crap movie

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Catching up with social media after having a power cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Having to work late and my back is killing me :( I wish I had a chauffeur.

In my room binge watching Mr. Robot and drinking vodka. I resisted watching it until now, with the advantage that I now have 20 episodes to get through.

Check out Banshee,totally awesome trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In my kitchen getting lunch and absolutely melting with the heat... its around 30c at the moment.

• Advertisement

At home, having witnessed an accident earlier. I am not good at adulting. I ran away from the person that got hurt and had to talk myself into going back to help as there was nobody else around. I am not nurse or emergency material.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Having a late lunch of finely sliced leeks stewed in chicken broth with thyme and bay, and waiting for my HR director to get back from her own late lunch so I can train her on the bits of our new software that I just learned myself.

Lexie, I am great emergency material but the world's worst nurse. I understand. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Sarajevo, trying to figure out if it's worth my while taking a bus out to Mostar tomorrow for half a day before returning here to get a bus to Belgrade. I know it looks lovely, but jesus, so many f*cking buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

Sarajevo, trying to figure out if it's worth my while taking a bus out to Mostar tomorrow for half a day before returning here to get a bus to Belgrade. I know it looks lovely, but jesus, so many f*cking buses.

It is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

It is

Couldn't work it out. Honestly wouldn't be able to really appreciate it right now anyway. :(
    ...but now I've a bit of a chip on my shoulder about it so I'll probably be back in a few years! Missed Split too so I can prolly make a bit of a trip out of it.

Sarajevo is f*cking lovely itself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

North America
    Sarajevo is f*cking lovely itself though.

Yes, it is indeed.

Unfortunately sitting in a company staff house in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. One of the less lovely places in the world.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

Sitting at my desk on a group call, obviously not listening whatsoever...

In my kitchen getting lunch and absolutely melting with the heat... its around 30c at the moment.
    Global warming,too late now,we are all doomed,crept for us in Scotland,much higher ground so in 50 odd years we are going to be invaded again,hopefully more peacefully on this occasion. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

All picture no sound from herself, in the doghouse ...and she's cooking sausages...drooling here in living room and I reckon she knows it...dam women fight dirty lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Working late in the office all week so right now I'm at my desk looking out the window at BT's HO across the road. Popped outside into St. Pauls earlier to get depressed at all the tourists enjoying the disgustingly good weather we're having

• Advertisement

At home trying to organise flights to the US because of a sudden death in the family

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

At home trying to organise flights to the US because of a sudden death in the family

Sorry to hear that. My sympathies.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

In Boliqueime, Portugal. Enjoying a beer and the sun and being thankful for the time to be here. Esp reading the posts before mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

In a 5* hotel for my birthday. I don't think I could be happier with who I'm with and where I am. My heart could actually burst with happiness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

drake70 wrote: »
    Sitting having a beer overlooking the sea at La Zenia beach in Spain

Back at my desk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On a number 263 bus home from grocery shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

In work living the dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hanging out clothes. Grand oule sthretch in the evenins isn't there....

Britain
    I'm in bed with a headache feeling fed up.
    Meh. Meh. Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the bed sick as a small hospital :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement