Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed drinking Coke Zero thinking about all the stuff I'll need to pack up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Autosport wrote: »
    In the bed sick as a small hospital :(

Get well soon!:)

I'm sitting at my desktop (how ancient is that?) computer in my spare room/home office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Down at gaa football training for my 7 and 6 year old girls..playing a match and there's my two girls swinging off the goalposts while the match is going on around them lol lol....me thinks croke park will be a distant dream lol lol

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

HARDCORERADIO.NL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Drinking cocktails in a hotel in Wexford :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting working bored out da gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching the late late show:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Wondering why my boss and I were up at the same time in the middle of the night looking at the same tech article. Hive mind. We just talked over Slack for an hour and decided we need to take on learning a fourth major software package at the same time as the three others we are trying to get certified in. At this rate I'm going to need to install ERP directly into my cerebral cortex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dublin Airport drinking cider

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

On my way to my MIL's place so the family can use me as an excuse to eat cake and get hammered (i.e. my 50th birthday party haha).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Sitting on my balcony, browsing the internet, Looks like an another scorcher here today, might go to the beach later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

JupiterKid wrote: »

I'm sitting at my desktop (how ancient is that?) computer in my spare room/home office.

Not as ancient as you think, us PC gamers would have it no other way, desktops are fully customizable :)

Sitting in a recliner with my daughter discussing dinner options. Looks like it's pan cakes and strawberry jam. Damn.

But pizza for lunch so happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just back from beach..it's a scorcher,short snooze now then dinner and lots of drinkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Speedwell wrote:
    On my way to my MIL's place so the family can use me as an excuse to eat cake and get hammered (i.e. my 50th birthday party haha).

Happy Birthday!

I'm on the couch under a blanket, I'm so cold the last few days despite doing lots of running around and extra walking.
    Only 1 baby at home so taking advantage of the quiet. Think I might turn on the tv but the remote is over there.. .. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Clock-watching at an event in Leixlip GAA Club. Still over an hour to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Loving life in Sligo today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in Luton airport waiting for my flight back to Dublin after a wonderful week visiting my best friend. Fighting tears coz unless she comes home at Christmas, which she hads presently no plans to do, I might not see her for over a year. She is the first of my goodbyes before I head to Asia to live in the new year.

It's my birthday too and haven't had any alcohol.....Another reason to cry.

Edit: Got myself a beer to cry into.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Sitting on the couch feeding my dog a bag of chips cos he's deadly and deserves a treat and chips are his favourite <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch feeding my dog a bag of chips cos he's deadly and deserves a treat and chips are his favourite <3

Playing fetch with my dog in the sitting room whilst reading this post! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting in Luton airport waiting for my flight back to Dublin after a wonderful week visiting my best friend. Fighting tears coz unless she comes home at Christmas, which she hads presently no plans to do, I might not see her for over a year. She is the first of my goodbyes before I head to Asia to live in the new year.

Best edit everrrr!:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Not too far from Luton airport, Witchie, you could visit your friend before you go to Asia,Dublin-Luton rtn as little as €20 Ryanair, just don't forget to print your boarding pass or it's an extra €1,000.

Britain

Happy Birthday Witchie :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Watching Blaze and the monster machines. My 12 year old daughter playing with my 10 month old son

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy birthday Witchie :)

Watching my eleven month old grand-daughter walking (faltering steps) around the floor :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching Brave heart and bawling...not at the film...at the year it was made 1995...21 years ago ffs...I was 24, in me prime (in my head anyway)....where in God's name have the years gone?....

Britain
    Just back from the cinema after watching Bridget Jones Baby with my OH. Lots of laugh out loud moments in it. My 12 yr old daughter wants to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Tv while the dog snores :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Luton airport is such a ****hole...

On my couch, just finished both Match Of The Day and wine :)

Africa
    In my bed basking in the love showered on me today by friends and family. Truly blessed and grateful.

• Advertisement

Africa
    PlamenDon wrote: »
    Not too far from Luton airport, Witchie, you could visit your friend before you go to Asia,Dublin-Luton rtn as little as €20 Ryanair, just don't forget to print your boarding pass or it's an extra €1,000.

I know. Just with work schedules and family stuff it isn't that easy but hopefully we will. Was just painful thinking we may not see each other for over a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement