Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Flaked out on the couch having polished off some red wine watching Sean Lock on Live at the Apollo.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

In bed reading a book trying to tire myself out, himself is beside me snoring. Both of us have work in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MojiGoji

In a hoop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Setting up out of office replies after 13 straight days of work

But ask me again in 48 hours and I'll be givin it socks to Maceo Plex in Pacha yeoowwww

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

In bed, exhausted, too tired to sleep, taking a break from the arduous effort of trying to sleep for five mins, wishing I had an actual off switch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

Sitting at my desk looking out the window at the worlds largest Digital Clock.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinturm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Just back from my first run on the road in about 3 weeks... fearing the worst, but realising I still got it.

Admittedly, I've been running on the treadmill in the meantime, but it's not the same.

Also, was slightly quicker today than I'm usually am....Win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Now in a cafe eating all the food. . . . . . . Shure I ran there a while ago :pac:

(The lies I tell myself! :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hotel bedroom looking fly as fug.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Drinking tea watching a bikini clad Czechoslovakian (?) woman hang clothes on her verander / balcony.

/not sure if legal but in my defense I was looking out the window first. Maybe she seen me and this her way of saying pop over for some "sugar". brb.

Yes I know Czechoslovakia was dissolved in the 90's and now we have the Czech Republic and Slovakia but that's hardly the point of the story now is it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa wrapped in a sleeping bag sipping a Lemsip to try to knock this stupid cold out before it gets a grip. Hardly slept last night so am struggling big time to work. Thinking of taking a nap coz have rehearsals at 6.30 this evening.

I can't wait for this time 2 weeks when my college exams will be over, the play will be finished and I can just be bored. Worn out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Chillin like a villain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Lying on my hands and knees widthways across the bed just rocking. Crippled with cramps. Plus my hips n' sides n' middle of my back are sore now too. And my shoulders feel like tonne weights. And the stoopid bone part of my left Eyebrow has been sore for days now and it's getting annoying, feic this Myalgic thing anyway.

Starved with the hunger too but too tired n' sore to make something. Too feicing nauseous to eat anything anyway. :rolleyes: Bleurgh. And now I'm starting to get sad n' teary and I'm starting in a new "Job" tomorrow. :/:( I need to be positive and happy and on top of my game but feel like total and utter crap. :(:( Too lazy n' tired to go get ready for tomorrow too. Gahhhhhhhh....... Sod it all.

I had to look over this thread to see where I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

At Stansted waiting for a flight surrounded by chirpy wide awake perfume pushers. An older gentleman beside me has fallen asleep and his head might hit my shoulder. I'm thinking I need to give him a nudge and wake him up. Just need to be in my own bed and snuggle up to my duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Kowloon, bored at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed but my eyes are like saucers in my head

I'm here thinking where was I lastnight? with a sore head and my brain hurt's.

Must have been good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting up in bed forcing down Lemsip that has gone a bit cold, dreading work and fantasising about tonight's sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Just back from celebrating my MIL's and my shared birthday. She got extremely drunk. I didn't get drunk. I had to drive from County Tyrone to Killybegs and then back down to Sligo. The cats, who came with me for the weekend because I didn't want to leave them home alone, were very annoyed by the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just about to go get all hot and wet.

Going for a shower ya dirty buggers followed by night 2 out of 5 this week at rehearsals. Grrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

In work. Leaving in ten minutes. Should be home by eight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

At work. So im sitting in a bar in Amsterdam with my laptop out as it's absolutely dead here.

Britain
    Gate 307 in Dublin Airport. Waiting to board a flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Lying in bed, waiting for the Sun to come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I got a sausage McMuffin on the way home from dropping my husband off at the bus station for work. No reason, just I hadn't had one in a while... I didn't even buy them in my last several years in America. I am sitting here having it with a cup of coffee because tea just does not seem to be the correct thing to have with one of these. What's interesting is that I took a bite and thought, "Something is wrong with this sausage". Nothing actually is wrong; it's the same sausage as always, a two-dimensional circle and dry as an old bone, seasoned with pepper and (I think) sage. It's just not Irish sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Greetings,

Half way thru Night shift in the middle of the Pilbara in WA, staying in touch with the home land by browsing some of the topics on boards.ie

Regards
    Silverski

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Freezing my tits off in a cold house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch, kinda bored and looking forward to bed in a while

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement