Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home, quiet night in for a change on a Saturday. Looking forward to being fresh in the morn :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Getting to the happy place..

Hope everyone has a great Saturday night whatever ye mad yokes are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

LAX terminal 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

user2011 wrote: »
    Getting to the happy place..

You about to finger your OH? :confused:

Britain
    Venice, some student bar with my son and best friend. So damn drunk and have to get a flight back to Dublin on the morning.
    Today was 22 degrees and sunny, it was fantastic sitting at the harbour watching the boats go by and having a few beers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Have been looking forward to be able to post this since about 1pm. But I can now delightfully happily say I'm just out of the shower and pruned and preened. As anyone with Chronic Illness will know motivation is highly lacking and I absolutely hate and dread and detest the task of washing hair n getting showered and shaving and all that. I can't stand having to shower I find it such a chore and a task! But can happily gladly post this now! For today anyway! :D :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

kfallon wrote: »
    You about to finger your OH? :confused:

No. Feels/felt like I'm getting over the OH though .. She was a friend, I lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just home after the cinema and drinks :) Was a fun night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my own bed after a few nights in my eldest room for fear of broken glass from an earlier in the week sleep walking incident.

Just spent the night getting drunk with one of my besties after a tough rehearsals for our play. Was much needed. Running into my son and his mates and having him tell me how I am the best mum ever was the icing on the cake. That and his mates all wanting to hang out and give me hugs made me think despite the mess I am I have done something right. Teenagers eh?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready for the beauty show

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Getting ready for the beauty show

Your arse looks massive in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I don't know where Pickpocket is now, but I know where they're headed (Hell and handbaskets figure largely).

I'm trying to read a few days' backlog of Facebook while typing around a purring tabby cat sitting in the primo spot in front of my keyboard. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In bed nursing the mother of all hangovers and trying to figure out why I went to two takeaways on the way home last night...and ate in both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pickpocket wrote: »
    Your arse looks massive in that.

Thanks, squats.

Britain
    Sitting in the airport in Venice having coffee. Post holiday depression is bubbling up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    On couch-man flu

Britain
    I'm in my office (Costa) trying to type.

I can has new laptop please?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Home from a hectic 36 hours travelling on boats, busses and ferries to Liverpool! Great weekend and a great win for the pool :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    In the atrium lobby of Blackrock Clinic. It's like a luxury hotel in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭pawdee

Up a whale's arse in Banna.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

On the couch, enjoying a Festbier (seriously if ya haven't tried them, get to Lidl and give them a go) drained to feck after a family party and finally giving Narcos a crack (pardon the pun).

Britain
    My dream girl, all 21 months of her, just pushed the sitting room door open, smiled and said "Slaw Yad" (slán a Dhaid), and with a big roguish smile on her blew me a kiss and another one, giggled and waddled off up the stairs talking incomprehensibly with her Mammy behind her.

My hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,902 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Britain
    In the sitting-room glued to the golf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sitting room of family home watching NFL while my bro and his friend try to explain the rules to me. It's not gripping me at all.

Britain
    I'm in bed after a horrible conversation and wondering if I was being unreasonable or if I was being made feel crazy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I'm in bed after a horrible conversation and wondering if I was being unreasonable or if I was being made feel crazy :(

You of all folks are hardly unreasonable!!

I'm in beD.....all my lists and jobs planned for tomorrw and main jobs for this week...

Alarm set....waiting for this cough medicine to wear off to get to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Wrapped up in bed watching xrtra factor

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

At home gone cross eyed, I was looking at darts and golf (on my tablet) now I am still looking at golf but the darts has being replaced by The Fall, which is ****e by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Making myself a Tayto sambo and a cup of tea before I head to bed for work in the morning. Oh the joys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In Madrid, just arrived, feeling jet lagged..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement