Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wondering if I want food or not today or if I should just go to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In my kitchen. Dreaming of better things hopefully to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

In my house now after spending an hour in my little forest of a garden tripping on DMT for the first time. That was just too heavy.

Britain
    You of all folks are hardly unreasonable!!

I'm in beD.....all my lists and jobs planned for tomorrw and main jobs for this week...

Alarm set....waiting for this cough medicine to wear off to get to sleep

Ah thanks Tom x

Still in the bed. Had a cry and am considering waffles and a can of coke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting at my kitchen table nursing a cup of lemon and ginger tea wondering if I'll make the gym or just puke and go back to bed... School run first though.

• Advertisement

Britain
    At home with post holiday blues and ears still blocked after my flight yesterday. Missing my friend.
    Preparing for a job interview tomorrow. 26 days unemployed and the housework is killing me. Will be glad to get back to the humdrum of work again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

About to brush my teeth.

Laying on the couch, eating birthday cake for dinner because I actually wouldn't be able to wait til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lying on the couch getting my belly rubbed.

It's woofly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Eating a kebab in front of my husband, who skived off doing his share of the housework this evening by saying he had a bad stomach. I made him soup. He is looking at me like Dives looked at Lazarus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed browsing Boards and watching Claire Byrne Live:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Waiting in all morning for An Post, I dont think they are coming. Should have paid the extra few euro for Parcel Motel.

Britain
    Dublin City centre cafe having a coffee and slice of carrot cake after an interview where I was told they want me to do a second interview next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Working in the library reading room cos my Internet has been intermittently down since Saturday night.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed....showered.....not stirring for the night

Relaxed AF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

About to hop into bed and Netflix the night away

Britain
    Bed with a bottle of beer and potatoe wedges. A rough few days but I'm a tough ol bird :)

• Site Banned Posts: 3 genericspin

At the kitchen table.

About to go into sitting room to get mah x box on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the aul couch..covered in blankets cuddling the dog. Even she's thinking get a man at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Showered shaved and just hopped into bed...might chance me arm with herself or might just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Watching First Dates and drinking a big G&T...I deserve it after a very meh day.

Laying in bed with the love of my life, having had the best birthday in ages. Spoons and cake. What more could you want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

Sitting under a parasol sipping a cold pilsner and looking out on the Med and earwigging on two beautiful English girls with plummy Kent accents having a natter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

On my tea break, yapping to my husband about his homework essay assignment for culinary school, trying extra hard not to come off like I'm telling him what to do, but getting a little overexcited about how I'd do it if it were my assignment. He finally sent me back upstairs to go do my own work, for which I get paid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching the news and listening to the dog snore :D

At my home house, traumatised after actually touching a dead mouse with my bare hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa drinking a mixed berry cider to try and relax after what I felt was a disastrous opening night of our play. It probably wasn't as bad as I thought but I feel deflated.

Hopefully tomorrow night and Saturday are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car eating Tayto C&O, wondering what in the actual eff am I gonna wear tomorrow..... I have ZERO nice/smart clothes.... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Having breakfast after the school run listening to David McGowan with Anton Savage talking about his new train .. the guy is hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

Still under a parasol, having splashed about in the sea. No English lovelies this afternoon but there's a cat the size of a rugby ball crashed on the table beside me. Arrogant bastard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement