Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In a pub....waiting on my weekly treat......Apple tart :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In a pub....waiting on my weekly treat......Apple tart :D:D:D

Enjoy!!

In the kitchen supping a glass of red wine while cooking the dinner..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home. Eating cake. Trying to figure out how to make €100 last til November!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lusk service station

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Britain
    On the couch waiting for pizza to be delivered seriously come on already!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Cyberspace

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

In bed completely shattered and wiped out with zero credit in my energy bank. Haven't felt this rough in a long time and listening to the mother-in-law pottering around downstairs banging pots really doesn't help.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Central America
    In work, watching planes land at Pearson Airport Terminal 3. Waiting for 4pm to hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Kitchen - waiting for dishwasher to finish so I can get cup out for tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 CanadaDave

Sitting at the end of my sick mothers bed, probably the last time I will see her alive (the horrible C disease) as I fly back to Canada tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,560 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    AirBnB in Cork. I asked person in shop to repeat themselves twice I was so impressed with the accent. Cross between Indian and Cork. Could listen to it all night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 sonique 2016

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

So chilled I'm listening to music that is far from my norm and singing along to it (bruno Mars uptown funk???? Catchy???? I don't know but yeah!!!

Also thinking of the drink/drugs that I'll be having tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Lazy morning in bed with coffee, internet, book and the patter of rain against the window for company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back in bed. I have some weird form of morning sickness, where I have all the actual symptoms of morning sickness without actually being pregnant. second sleeps will fix it I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

I'm in Jamaica and bracing for a category 5 hurricane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Back in Portugal, getting some sunshine and then will look at the Dublin Mayo match later with friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Back at my desk after having put a butter-bean-and-bacon soup in the slow cooker for later.

I'm basing it very loosely off a braised ham in red wine recipe; instead of the ham I have a bacon joint, instead of red wine I'm using a friendly, fruity, low-tannic white, instead of just fried onions I'm using a mirepoix of leeks, carrots, and onions cooked in the rendered cap fat from the bacon, and I had butter beans to use up so I just decided why not. In went one large bouquet garni "tea bag", a bay leaf, and some white pepper. I'm thinking of adding a spoonful of separately cooked cabbage to the bowl when serving.

Britain
    In McDonalds in Naas. My daughter makes her confirmation next year so I was told I am going to have to bring her to mass from now on. It should be my OH bringing her as I am an atheist.
    Nevertheless I brought her. Problem is there is McDonalds beside the Church and she persuaded me to bring her after the mass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching the tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch watching shrek .. so disappointed after the match.. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 piglet74

On the sofa, still swearing at the tv. Disappointed Mayo didn't lift Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Elliott S

Sitting on my hoop feeling fed up at all the "Ah sure didn't Mayo do so well" magnanimity, especially from fellow Mayo fans. Fúck off, no point doing well if you don't win. I'd rather we were hammered than to lose by a point, especially after throwing away the first game. To lose this many All-Irelands is embarrassing. Just stop it people, it's bullshít.

Time for gin.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    In the dining room browsing Boards while my wife and childers are in the sitting room watching X factor. I hate that show so much I can't stand been in the same room when it's on.
    Time to get sky multi room!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 piglet74

Now I'm in bed, ( such a hard week at work) watching X factor! God bless multi room is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching Beck on BBC4 and trying to keep awake - too early for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JohanFr

I have a desk and chair in my bedroom.
    I am sat at said 'bureau' (for want of another word).
    A bottle of 50c sparkling water from Dunnes is on the desk, along with my recently purchased computer, and tablet. A wall planner is pinned to one wall.
    All in suburban Dublin.

You did ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In bed. Wide awake. Insomnia paying an aul visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Britain
    In bed tired. Wish I could sleep more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement