Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Just cooked the fry up for all...need a shower but have made the mistake of lying on the bed and can't get up now lol lol

Yeah I'm still on the bed lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I've just cooked sausages and toasties for the ones that are up.. the rest can feck off.. lazy bistards. (i didn't get my Sunday lie in)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In the back of a van at Mondello, about to have breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa watching Ryder Cup highlights that I was watching live in the pub last night. Planned cooked breakfast is slowly turning into brunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Lying in bed. Dog draped across.my belly. OH bringing coffee and toast. Hope that gets rid of the taste of last night's excesses. AS SOON as that is imbibed I'll start procrastinating for a few hours about my work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Chilling on sofa watching tv with my wee baby boy who is home from college for the weekend.

Finding it hard to relax because it has been so long since I had absolutely nothing to do other than relax.

I did my final college exam on Tuesday and the play I was in ended last night. The months of getting my son set for college are over and almost 22 years of mothering is also over now that the baby had flown the nest.

Now all I have to do is work and care for my mum and sort out my dad's business affairs and help them move house.

But not today. Today is relax day and survive the hangover from a 3.30 am pub lock in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a pub, delighted because some young lad not long out of the womb told me I looked like Kylie Jenner. I do not, but she's young and I'll take that.

A different pub. My friend complained I was drinking a bitch drink. So I upped the game so hard her eyes watered. Now she's threathening to get me back with an even stronger game but SHi t. It's not even 9pm. She needs to keep it level for another hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back to the sofa, after mowing the lawn, entertaining some family, and takeaway pizza. Not sure how much longer I can last.
    In a pub, delighted because some young lad not long out of the womb told me I looked like Kylie Jenner. I do not, but she's young and I'll take that.

So are you like an older Kylie Jenner. Had no Idea who she is so had to look her up.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Have to be up in an hour for work so naturally I'm doing what any person about to get a max an hour of sleep would do - I'm watching vine compilations on YouTube :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Africa
    Heavily with fear in a hotel bed 8,000 miles from home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Queuing at the parent teacher meeting.. sort of organised chaos..
    Tired after the 5 hour sit in A&E last night with the 4 year old who was fighting with a wall.. the wall won .. split his forehead open in time for birthday photos!
    That'll teach him to jump on my furniture! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car eating a Lidl Hurricane. Aka a knock-off Tangle Twister. With Mobile Data switched off and WiFi on and Phone picking up House Broadband may I add. Yussssss...

I love this Thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Finally have my arse on the couch. After scrubbing the house and visit number 3 to the vet with elder puppy. Wrecked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work, somehow got caught for an extra shift, head is bangin from dentist earlier.

Africa
    Lying in my bed chatting to strange men and thinking it would be my luck to meet Mr Right just a few months before I head off travelling.

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with one bare leg stretched in front of me as I examine my mystery bruises. Coffee in my hand wondering if chocolate is on it's way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying in my bed chatting to strange men and thinking it would be my luck to meet Mr Right just a few months before I head off travelling.
    This happened me...applied for permanent visa to Oz..did all the paperwork...then met herself....poor woman took pity on me and hey presto here we are with three beautiful girls..

Wonder if that visa is still valid lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Lying on my bed feeling mellow. Not quite mellow yellow, not thinking about the future, not reassessing my life, just mellow.

Interesting times ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

watchin' Eamo, Richie and Liamo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

On the couch.. stumbled across The Running Man on E4+1 :D

Yes I've seen it loads of times... yes I can watch it whenever I want.... but I'm still watching it :p

Best answer to Arnie's catchphrase ever:

Laying in bed with a sound like wooshing or heavy breathing in my right ear. it sounds like a dog asleep.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Sitting in my living room watching Jools Holland on TV.:)

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with Captain Morgan and my dog snoring beside me.

Africa
    Sitting in the middle of my local shopping centre helping a photographer friend to promote her business by getting people to enter a competition for a free family portrait.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

In work, supposed to be working.... but reading the AH thread and getting absolutely nothing done

Britain
    Standing outside a hotel in Waterford having a smoke before dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

At Kitchen-table doing a spot of Tindering! :pac:

It's total sh1te btw! I really don't know how it's so popular! There's never anyone around me. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

On the couch with Connacht vs Ulster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At Kitchen-table doing a spot of Tindering! :pac:

It's total sh1te btw! I really don't know how it's so popular! There's never anyone around me. :/

Someone is dying for their hole :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement