Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Went to the cinema tonight with the missus...9 years together and it's the first time we went to the cinema as a couple on our own

Cost me €75 euros with babysitter and munchies so it'll be another 9 years before we go again lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed listening to thunder and lightening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

At home and just after finishing Half-Life 2. 12 years of hearing how fantastic it is and guess what... they were bloody right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Panned out like a poisoned pup

Britain
    Sitting on the couch discussing tonights dinner. My poor auld belly is going through an Ibs flare up. I look about 8 months pregnant.

• Advertisement

Putting the finishing touches to dinner today.
    My brother and his girlfriend are coming over. So, I made pulled pork. Everyone loves that and it's like less effort than making a sandwich.
    Only problem is, I don't eat meat so I'll be having wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On couch watching back to the future marathon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Half way through a kebab.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Panned out on the couch watching Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

On a bed in Cusco with aches and pains

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Sitting In Kelly's in Ashbourne having a quiet pint. I hope nobody tries to talk to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Gone to bed...brought herself and 3 kids to Smyths today to get hints of what they want for Xmas......they want the fecking lot...everything ...every fecking aisle all I heard was ...I want that..I'm getting that..that's mine...

Only thing I want is a bloody miracle to get the money lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the couch but about to go to bed after a hard night's work. Think I finally have the client's website looking the way we want it to look but no doubt I will find something that I want to change. Goddammit it is hard being a perfectionist sometimes.

Want to get this site out of the way coz have a new one to design and need mock ups done by Tuesday. Also have a few full days of my real job of content editing to get through, so suffice to say I will be fecked by Wednesday.

Does bed really have to be so far down the corridor? My feets are still achy from dancing so feckin much last night.

Grumble grumble grumble....

Been lying in bed for the past 5 hours, haven't slept for 10 minutes. Debating on lying here for longer or getting up to clean the oven. Insomnia is a bitch, but on the bright side, only ten more sleeps til Christmas :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Been lying in bed for the past 5 hours, haven't slept for 10 minutes. Debating on lying here for longer or getting up to clean the oven. Insomnia is a bitch, but on the bright side, only ten more sleeps til Christmas :rolleyes:

I hear ya. That's why I end up working late at night. Feckin sleep is overrated.

Back in bed. Let's go team sleep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sipping on red bull in the office..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Going for a pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Window shopping on Argos UK site thems there good deals to be found, now all I need is money. Back to sleep for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

At my desk, thinking about how wonderful of a sleep I was having until I woke up :(

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting in Insomnia feeling sneezy.

I'm sitting in the reception area of a clinic, waiting to have my first vampire facial.
    I'm extremely bad with needles so very nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching criminal minds ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Autosport wrote: »
    In bed watching criminal minds ❤️

:eek: not on the couch? :eek:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    kfallon wrote:
    not on the couch?

I'm on the couch watching criminal minds :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Top of the No. 15 heading north on the Malahide Road, Donnycarney Church.

Bed. The past 2 hours. Can't sleep. My mind is a strange place to be.
    1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep 4 sheep, old Mac Donald had a farm e I e I o, the animals went 2 x 2 HURRAH HURRAH.
    I literally cannot concentrate on anything. I bet this is what ADHD feels like

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭heathledgerlove

In the spare bedroom of my friend's house in Cambridgeshire.. the house shakes every time the train goes past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Sunnyside NY. Sweating ballls as it's so humid at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the Cook Institute learning how to cook!

EDIT: Cooks Academy on South William St.
    Would highly recommend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement