Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

On a bus in Austin Texas, after a day of Motorsport and then a TS concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Having the perfect hangover cure.
    Couch + Blanket + Inside out movie + coffee with the promise of a full Irish later.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lying in bed feeding my newborn baby. High on life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Sitting in work with a coffee lookin for a new job :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching F1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

On the 30th floor in my rented apartment drinking Heineken

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Back from walk on the beach.. lovely tall waves and the wind, with half Moon and clouds sky.. no birds at all...which was a littl strange, usually there is lots of seagulls but tonight none whatsoever..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed praying to gods I don't die before my dominos gets here, I am not in good condition

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Skyfarm

sitting in a chair,watching x factor live,with the steve Wilkos show skipping away on the old youtube,while i look up pink goats

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa contemplating heading to bed as my mind is melted from problems with some code on a website am working on. Might be best to come at it fresh again tomorrow after I do a few hours work for my main client, a few more hours for another client and then maybe some more for another.

Am glad am busy but it is not easy trying to build your own company and being unable to turn down any work coz you don't know when you will get more.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Still on the couch now watching Chicago med :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Having a coffee before work in shop in uchg, while having a chat with the main man up in the sky about this being my week to win the lotto....oh yesssss

gifted wrote: »
    Having a coffee before work in shop in uchg, while having a chat with the main man up in the sky about this being my week to win the lotto....oh yesssss

Some news for you,im his favourite this week,and no I'm not splitting the lotto

lying in bed,watching the moment of truth...christ there's some mad things people do for greenbacks

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching Crimecall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching Narcos ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in a car park waiting on two 80 year old "lads" to return from there monthly attempt at shifting women in their 70's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Standing on a rug.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Looking up Bin Providers and wondering where I'm supposed to get more money to pay for them every month. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sitting in a car park waiting on two 80 year old "lads" to return from there monthly attempt at shifting women in their 70's

Fair fcuks to em :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I am having a fag.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

I'm sittin' in the mornin' sun
    I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
    Watchin' the ships roll in
    Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
    I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
    Watchin' the tide roll away, ooo
    I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
    Wastin' time.

Britain
    Relaxing and browsing the web while sitting on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On couch after a long facebook call chat with my lil sister in Scotland where, between squeals, we discussed our travel plans for the new year. Now I am searching the internet for an idea of what kinda baggage to take to SE Asia as my back would never handle a rucksack and her tales of cow sh*t all over the streets in India have put me off bringing my nice wheely suitcase.

Also shopping for lightweight clothing online.

So much to do! Eeeek!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Witchie wrote: »
    On couch after a long facebook call chat with my lil sister in Scotland where, between squeals, we discussed our travel plans for the new year. Now I am searching the internet for an idea of what kinda baggage to take to SE Asia as my back would never handle a rucksack and her tales of cow sh*t all over the streets in India have put me off bringing my nice wheely suitcase.

Also shopping for lightweight clothing online.

So much to do! Eeeek!

Also for SE Asia in the new year!

Unable to sleep, and figured this thread would be improved by the knowledge that I'm in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Starting work. Kind of. I got up early to do something I was behind on, had breakfast, and promptly fell asleep at my desk. I just woke up; fortunately I had already logged into our messaging service so registered present :) Second coffee time (I didn't have the first coffee though) for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Enjoying Mammy's Coffee Time because my 7 month old has just gone down for his morning nap :)

Britain
    In bed browsing boards

Britain
    Clayton Hotel in Ballsbridge on day 4 of a 5 day course. Big exam tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed feeling like I'm going to die
    I can't keep water down, can't eat, my chest hurts probably from vomitting and I'm sad. I think I've been overdosing on my thyroid meds but the last thing I'm in the humour for now is being used as a pin cushion in the hospital. Else it's just man flu

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement