Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Drinking mushroom soup in my office..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Have since moved to bed and now reading and browsing boards :)

Britain
    I am in a place I wish I wasn't in. It's going to take some time to get out of this place but a bit of perseverance and a lot of help and understanding, am sure I will get where I want to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed furious. Alternating between wanting to suffocate the asshole in bed beside me, get up and reef the head off your one his brother brought back to our home, manky scruffy yoke, or texting his girlfriend and letting her come around and do it. God I'm so conflicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Standing outside Next while herself and 3 little girls go shopping inside...thank you God for being born a man...I hate shopping!

Edit...some other bloke just came out with the sweat beating off him...must be bad in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

In Rome like a pig in sh!te. I love Italy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Britain
    In Dublin airport waiting to fly to Edinburgh. Today is my first full 24 hours off in 29 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Back in bed! I <3 Bank Holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Sydney. My body is still on Irish time so Im wide awake at 2.42am

Britain
    On the couch watching Christmas movies :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    In the house listening to non stop fireworks going off for the last couple of hours and it will continue til after midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Eating a yummy Mammy-Dinner, following it up with yummy Mammy-Apple-Crumble & Ice-cream. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Standing behind my front door with a big hairy long nailed zombie hand.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In the house listening to non stop fireworks going off for the last couple of hours and it will continue til after midnight?

Living where I am I'm never certain whether it's bangers going off or gunshots......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa, hoping we have no more trick or treaters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

At home with all the lights turned off waiting for last nights wrasslin to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

At home watching hocus pocus on Film4, followed thereafter by Ghostbusters (original of course!)

Bank holidays rock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sitting here wasting life on the laptop with eastenders on in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

No bangers ,fireworks ,trick or treat, or sirens wailing here, but it is dark and getting chilly, tourists more or less gone, O yes I sitting at home looking at Portuguese channel on tv and haven't a clue what there saying.

Happy Halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Tossing and turning in the bed.
    Saw a post earlier on what some scum done to a poor cat this evening.
    Can't rest since.

People are evil.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting on the couch staring out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Minding the girls for a few hours this morning and have now being told by my 4 year old that I didn't do breakfast right...as in I never made toast and rashers she told me ...lol lol..this while she horsing into a toastie I made for her...I've failed as a father....

Looking at houses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in the lobby of a local hotel waiting on my son to finish paying his accommodation fees for UCD so we can have lunch before I send him back down the road to Dublin.

Met his older bro for lunch in Dublin on Sunday.

Seems can only get time with my boys if am feeding them.

Britain
    Sitting in the GPs waiting room with my son.

Having a cocktail with one of the best friends, both of us celebrating the single life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Enjoying the Autumn

Britain
    On the couch while on Facebook trying to reunite a lost dog with his owner. Why won't people microchip their dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Sitting on a rock at the beach, determining which way the crabs are moving. Thinking of going in for a snorkle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'm in a queue for a rollercoaster.

Nearly there!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement