Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

And it looks like I'll get front row \o/

Britain
    Having lunch in Avoca (Rathcoole). Yummy Hake in crispy beer batter! Surely I won't manage one of those huge slices of cake they serve :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

House hunting, it's kind of fun looking through different houses

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Half sitting, half laying on the couch, hardly able to move after my dinner of Stew, none of yer fancy food here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Trying to warm up in the kitchen while doing some housework

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the car in aldi waiting on somebody who bought something off me on adverts while noticing how quick it gets cold with the engine off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The hell hole of the pacific waiting on a ferry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch willing myself to go to bed, I killed myself with housework today. About 90% was unnecessary, but Christmas is coming with the inevitable furniture Tetris to fit in the tree and I've visitors coming in 3 weeks.
    Ffs I'm mad in the head, like they'll notice if there's ten hundred coats on the coat rack.
    But, it's like being in someone else's clean house :D
    Till tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Sitting in my office in the house doing up accounts and trying to improve business profitability. The joys of being self employed, up since 6am, another good 2 hours to go and up at 6am in the morning again. Living the dream

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting down watching Too ugly for love and they're all gorgeous on it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Lying on sofa in a dark room with just laptop light on, listening to the rain outside, deadly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just finished the first day shift I've done in years. It'll be years before they see me again too. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭zeroliner

Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny. Balcony. Freezing. G&T in hand.

Living the dream. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Half lying/ half sitting on the couch watching googlebox, living the dream :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Working. It's been a long night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Sitting in front of a table in my home with my computer which occasionally goes on the blink.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on an airplane ready to take off.
    Be good while I'm away kids and say a prayer for my liver

Britain
    Boom_Bap wrote: »

Have fun Mr Baps :)

I'm sitting on the train. It's lovely and quiet. There is a man across from me with headphones on and a very relaxed face. I wonder what he's listening to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Have fun Boom!

*prays for liver*

I'm sitting in the most amazingly comfortable sun chair surrounded by palm trees, listening to music, supping on a beer and making goals and plans for the next 12 months. Chilled and excited all at once. Bliss!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast. At this time I am either already at work, or still under the duvet. The joys of a training day, will take double the time to get in this morning with the traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Octavian Pepper

In McDonalds, having a coffee before work. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the car eating a jambon and the dog in the back of the pick up next to me is staring me out of it.....hell get the last bit if his owner isnt back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Sitting in the waiting area of the NCT centre. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On a 271 bus with my son in a sling watching 2 other mums fight over buggy space.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my sofa suffering from writer's block for an article I need to have done by this afternoon. Coffee, vitamins and a big breakfast have done nothing to ease the problem.

Maybe if my absolutely gorgeous Trinidadian ex in Florida hadn't been so flirty with me on facebook last night I might have slept better and my brain would work. Now all I can think of is his intelligent, funny conversation, to die for body and stunningly beautiful face and wonder what the fook I was thinking to dump him for a guy who ended up messing me around. I think I thought he was too good for me and would end up hurting me so went for what I thought would be the safer bet. How wrong was I! Safer bet cheated on me 2 weeks after I came home. Git.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

No chat.

Sunbathing in bed. Glorious day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Home from training day about 2hrs earlier than expected. Time for sofa, 3 or 4 episodes of house, open fire, and settle into a work free weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Finally got the piece finished....well first draft anyhoo and am back on the sofa salivating at the smell of the quiche and wedges in the oven and looking forward to getting tucked into them before I start back into working on some websites am designing.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

At home,finally, with my poor feet up, cup of coffee, a lighter purse, but looking forward to a lazy evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

In the Coombe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement