Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On the couch contemplating the trudge to work ahead of me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

After three glasses of wine sitting opposite two absolute doses I know from school. Rolling my eyes so hard I'm worried they'll be lodged in the back of my head. It'll take every bit of self control I have not to say something

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In the pub again. Aren't Fridays great?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Have been staying in a nice little beach area in Sri Lanka but have got no sleep the last few nights with some local music playing till all hours and dogs howling. 1.30am and I'm still wide awake.

I can buy diazepam in pharmacy here for like 3 cent, I may need it soon

Jesus. I'm considering a trip to Sri Lanka myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still on sofa. Fire almost burnt out, but enough heat in rads though to prevent me heading outside for more sticks. Pizza on way, beer chilled in fridge. Its gonna be a lazy weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just home from a Christmas window display opening (LOL I kid you not. )
    It's a live Santa photo that talks every 11 minutes.. hot chocolate with marshmallows lollipops and sweets for the boys and mulled wine for my oh.. I got designated driver.. so I got a gingerbread man :D
    Feet up now waiting for the ribs to cook.. yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

If I was living in Sri Lanka I would never get stressed again.

Working right now and will be until late.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work resenting the hell out of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch trying to decide if I should move or not :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Have been staying in a nice little beach area in Sri Lanka but have got no sleep the last few nights with some local music playing till all hours and dogs howling. 1.30am and I'm still wide awake.

I'm going in January, must pick your brains duffman.

Still on the sofa, still working and considering bed. What have I become?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In my bed at my parent's house, i.e. the best place in the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

duffman13 wrote: »

Although you may be annoyed by the sleep deprivation that sounded like bliss to me when I read it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay there.

Laying in bed with a basin next to me, after spending the past 30 mins in and out to bathroom vomitting. Since may I've been so unwell, it feels like I've constant morning sickness, even though home tests, GP tests and hospital tests are all negative, so I know it's not, but it's what it feels like. Smell? Vomit. Eat? Vomit. Walk too far? Vomit. It's weird, one day I feel like I'm dying, next day I feel 100% only for me to come crashing down out of nowhere. Everything hurts. My muscles, my joints, my chest, my tummy, my face. I'm so pale, I have black rings around my eyes and I'm so miserable. I feel like a hypochondriac going to the dr because it's always something, but the past few days I actually for the first time in my life, feel like there's something very wrong with me and it's all coming to a head now. I'm 28. I shouldn't be on the brink of passing out if I'm standing up, my arms shouldn't be sore raising them up, I shouldn't need to keep a basin by my bed. I'm going to find a different GP, and try get to the bottom of what's wrong but right now I'm just laying in bed angry and frustrated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Britain
    Im my games room, waiting on a video to upload to youtube.

Its taking for ages. May need to lower the resolution to save a bit of time.

Or maybe if I could automate the upload process somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In my apartment waiting for the sun to come up :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Barack Obama plaza & 1 big feck off breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I would still highly recommend it, I've been travelling for a little while and the Sri Lankan people are my favourite by far. It's also incredibly cheap for tasty food!

Moved to a new place today and it's amazing, sun is shining, quiet room, lovely pool and I can see the ocean from my window, ill be happy here for the next 4 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Sri Lanka hasn't been on radar at all. Perhaps it should be.

I'm back amongst the palm trees. My freckles have yet to join up but they are multiplying.

Today's drink of choice was a pina colada.

And yes, I do like getting caught in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭jones 19

On the bog. Second dump of the day.

• Advertisement

Getting ready for some painting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Sitting on a stone cold bus traveling through Finglas. Kill me.

Sitting on a stone cold bus traveling through Finglas. Kill me.

Shout scumbag at the lads down the back and they'll do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Soaking my feet & just reading Lexie's post and wondering if she has been tested for lupus...and hoping today is going to be a better day for her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Laying in bed with a basin next to me, after spending the past 30 mins in and out to bathroom vomitting. Since may I've been so unwell, it feels like I've constant morning sickness, even though home tests, GP tests and hospital tests are all negative, so I know it's not, but it's what it feels like. Smell? Vomit. Eat? Vomit. Walk too far? Vomit. It's weird, one day I feel like I'm dying, next day I feel 100% only for me to come crashing down out of nowhere. Everything hurts. My muscles, my joints, my chest, my tummy, my face. I'm so pale, I have black rings around my eyes and I'm so miserable. I feel like a hypochondriac going to the dr because it's always something, but the past few days I actually for the first time in my life, feel like there's something very wrong with me and it's all coming to a head now. I'm 28. I shouldn't be on the brink of passing out if I'm standing up, my arms shouldn't be sore raising them up, I shouldn't need to keep a basin by my bed. I'm going to find a different GP, and try get to the bottom of what's wrong but right now I'm just laying in bed angry and frustrated

Sounds like my coeliac oh when he eats wheat...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Sitting in the car wash in tesco wexford enjoying the peace

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Sitting at home relaxing after a hard day.

In a belgian bar, not in belgium, drinking leffe blonde and eating mussels and frites.

There's a lovely old golden lab comes over for a chat every once in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Still sitting at home,not a bit jealous of above :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen making dinner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement