Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Bingeing on Netflix and chocolate.

Yay! :) Hope you're feeling better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Should rename the thread.

"Boards impersonates facebook."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭130Kph

Just back to hotel after an exhibition event at the Monaco F1 race circuit comprising of different races of 1950's, 1960's and 1970's Formula 1 cars. Loud as hell.

I'm glad I went as I'd never pay the full price next week. Photos won't upload due to wifi restrictions or photo size issues :p

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tunage

Sitting at the table, half reading Guy Martin's Autobiography and half listening to the GAA while also being seriously ****ed off and frustrated with some things going on at the minute.

Britain
    Arsing about the place. Considering getting dressed. Maybe a coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Tipperary Fairy

In bed, if I went to sleep now I'd get 9.5 hours sleep. Or I could get up early and go for a run. Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Sitting in the missus's car alone,outside an aldi somewhere in County Louth,smoking, listening to off the ball on newstalk and having the occasional sly perv on a group of scantily clad traveller ladies opposite me whilst I wait for my dearly beloved to finish her shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Just finished a gym session in Douglas knowing I'm going to be very sore tomorrow, off home to watch Cork v tipp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Out of the country for a few weeks in a land of fairytale castles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Britain
    Just sitting, newspapers read, ironed a few shirts and considering what to do tomorrow. First thing/last thing is early to bed tonight, again. Pondering that thread by OP planning going to South America and living the high life on $1k a month. Wondering what the health services would be like there and would you get fed up of the sun and the countless siestas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Just in bed after a good Sunday spent mostly with family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

waiting for the oven bell to ring, then cracking open a bottle of Firefly Shiraz and settling down to a couple of hours work.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

In the bathroom wondering why I haven't gone to bed yet

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,480 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

On my couch after working for the last 20 days solid. Home about half an hour. Heading to bed shortly before being up again for another 6 days of working until my first day off this month! Can't wait for next Sunday!

Britain
    I'm in bed. I've just watched the new Game of Thrones episode. Wow. Was 'mazing.

What am I going to do now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

What am I going to do now?

Sleep?

Britain
    Sleep?

Not at all. It's far too early for me. I might watch a thing called Hinterland and drink a bottle of Hoegarden.

Not at all. It's far too early for me. I might watch a thing called Hinterland and drink a bottle of Hoegarden.

Why not go out altogether?

Britain
    Why not go out altogether?

Ah no. I'm happy here in my pit. Anyway where would I be going to at ten minutes to midnight.

A late bar maybe?

• Advertisement

Britain
    A late bar maybe?

Well there is a field but I'd be a bit scared to go there by myself at this hour.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lounging on the sofa in my ex's apartment on my iPhone. He remains my closest, best friend.:)

He's watching The Week In Politics and I'm sort of paying attention to it.

Is he gay?

Britain
    Is he gay?

I had a best friend like that. Then he got a new girlfriend. That was the end of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lurkio

I had a best friend like that. Then he got a new girlfriend. That was the end of that.

Ahhh yes. Healthy cynicism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

In bed with the fear and the mrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

In a library, debating whether I think the stench of piss of the guy across from me is bad enough to allow me to fart unnoticed.

Britain
    Lurkio wrote: »
    Ahhh yes. Healthy cynicism.

Nothing like it.

boobar wrote: »
    In bed with the fear and the mrs

Bend the fear, drive on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

In the horrors.

This discussion has been closed.