Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on my friends couch debating whether to go home and make good decisions or get dressed and made up, and take bets on how many people I won't be able to make eye contact with tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭zeroliner

At home on the couch with my fella, chicken in the oven, glass of red in hand. Waiting for Strictly come dancing to come on. Feeling OLD. :P

Britain
    Guess!!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Watching cartoons with the kids before bedtime

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Now on the couch watching strictly come dancing :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

At home waiting on a nice Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Watching Shetland (S1E5 atm) thinking jeez that's some totally same landscape as Irish..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Juts finished work and having a hot whiskey to kill my cold. It tastes unreal, fresh lemons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

On the couch, munching through the kids halloween treats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

I'm in a takeaway with my 8yo and buzzing after Ireland finally beat the All Black's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bgr123

Back garden.Heater on and a cold beer.happy Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    On my way to Rotorau. Seeing hobbiton later. Regretting that I missed the Ireland but I can always catch the highlights later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Listening to someone somewhere playing some sort of shyte Jamaican / Indian music and all I'm hearing is drums. But they're not really drums. Have a headache as well and this is making it worse. Not a peep out of them for the last 8 hours like and all of a sudden, this shyte. Have a feeling I'll be hearing it for the next couple of hours. Yayyyyy.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Vegas. Just woke up. It's 6.30am here.

Gone back to bed for a nap with my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Taking a break after following my toddler around the house with a potty all day. He finally did his first poo in the potty 10 minutes ago. It's more epic than the rugby last night! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch after a lazy day watching loads of Peppa pig then the last 3 episodes of Narcos while the youngest was asleep. 3 episodes of gogglebox to watch later when she's back in bed.. with a burger I've been reliably informed. :)
    I love (almost) child free weekends.. they're precious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In a children's Ward in a hospital looking at a table of toys that possibly has more germs on them than I have hair follicles

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Curled up on the couch watching Chicago med :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In bed

Laying in bed contemplating life choices. I hurt my back last week and had Valium all week. Tonight's my first night with no Valium and my first night to want to give in and talk to my ex. Just need to resist

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

In La Paz, just after completing The Death Road cycle today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In a very strange mood in work, listening to Bjork's Bachelorette on a loop..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭VladamirP

Laying in bed contemplating life choices. I hurt my back last week and had Valium all week. Tonight's my first night with no Valium and my first night to want to give in and talk to my ex. Just need to resist

Your just feeling vulnerable because the diazepam is coming out of your system, sorry to say you'll probably be depressed and agitated tomorrow, a few days and you'll be back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

In bed, I should be sleeping as I've work in a few hours but instead I'm watching the latest episode of American Horror Story! :rolleyes:

I'm at home, getting ready for an interview I was supposed to have today.
    The girl I was supposed to be interviewing is an absolute mess. She rang about the job last Monday, informed me she couldn't email the cv until the next day because she wanted to bring the kids out trick or treating. Okay. Friday she text me, "can I post my cv to you?" If you like, but I'm holding interviews on Monday so I doubt I'll have it by then. Eventually she emails it to me, and is now asking if she's okay to bring the two little ones to the interview as she has nobody to mind them. Dafuq do you even say to that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Vincent's private, in a waiting room.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back in Ireland and back at work after a weekend of madness.
    Madness I tells ye!
    I need sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Basking on a deckchair in my kitchen in the surprisingly glorious winter sun. Procrastinating about the gym & work deadlines.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement