Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

UHG A&E with a friend who is sick with a chrones disease flare up. Looks like I'm here for the evening. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Getting ready to go to Chapter one for a bit of scran.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,445 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

The gym. Oh the vascularity...on other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭buried

Outside having a smoke looking at the moon and a jet just flew right past the middle of it. Fantastic little moment

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Plonked on a chair watching Catfish on MTV. Not much else on. I just finished a glorious Chinese takeaway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the couch after having an energy vampire attached to me most of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Laying on my couch after being in bed all day feeling really sick. Still feeling really sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

On the couch, fire on... thinking there isn't enough beer in the fridge for the night (only one bottle 😮) too lazy to go get more.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,445 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Fire. Cans. Match...must stay awake for biggest knacker contest at UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the neighbours house feeding their 2 cats while they are away.Was told I could enjoy their nice coffee, but after getting the sugar out of the press I noticed uncle Ben's with a 2010 use by date.I couldn't help myself.The freshest date in the whole press is Aug 16.

The WHOLE press.

The coffee is fine thank God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Watching the UFC with a takeout at home. Going to be up quite late.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Drinking tae while watching MMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Sitting on my bed feeding the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Sitting in a cold hall watching a junior karate competition that my son is competing in. And my back is in ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in First Class on a B777-300 about to depart for London

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Just leaving hotel in Galway, might head out to connermara.enjoying the life.

In the kitchen prepping dinner for me and my brothers girlfriend. He can make his own. Just finished making rice mince and carrots for my dogs lunch. Standard Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Having a very late breakfast with my 8 year old kid.

Plans for the day ...a walk in the park, browse around a toy shop, trip to the cinema, carvery dinner somewhere. Fairly chilled out day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Not long up, watching a little (terrible) telly before I head off to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching some F1

• Advertisement

Britain
    In the pub with a lovely pint waiting on lovely himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Gone to bed in a huff cos another toilet bowl in the house is blocked again due to my 6 year old number two girl wiping her bummy with half a roll of loo paper each time.....at least once a week she's blocking a bowl.....and who gets called to clear it....gggrrrrrr

Still checked the three of them to make sure the covers were on them though before I hopped into me own bed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Sitting on my sofa finishing a cuppa tae, watching BBC2's Will Britain Ever Have a Black Prime Minister?
    moral of the story?....Basically unless you went to Uxbridge you're fecked...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Gone to bed in a huff cos another toilet bowl in the house is blocked again due to my 6 year old number two girl wiping her bummy with half a roll of loo paper each time.....at least once a week she's blocking a bowl.....and who gets called to clear it....gggrrrrrr

Lol
    3 sheets per sh¡te rule or Mammy will wipe your butt sorted my very independent 3 (now 5) year old. :D

Having a coffee after coming home from the doctor with said 5 year old, looks like he's going for a willy chop too.. poor baby, bad infection flared up yesterday and none of my home emergency treatments worked..
    That'll teach him for laughing at his big brother :)

Britain
    Dropped my son off at Kildare Animal Foundation where he is doing TY work experience. Then in to Kildare Village, Taking advantage of the 20% sale on a quiet day. It was bedlam there on Saturday, so I left and decided to go back today when it is really quiet and I can browse at my leisure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Sitting on the toilet in work for a big reputable company contemplating my existence and wondering if I should apply for a new role advancement in the company or take the voluntary redundancy on offer.

Britain
    Lying on the couch listening to the radio with a lovely coffee. A bit of work later so I must get my ass in gear.

Laying on the couch in my unicorn onesie debating on whether to meet the ex later or not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    At home munching my way through 2 huge homemade burgers drinking tea and watching a Simple Minds concert that has been on a repeating loop since last Thursday night. Must go out and refit a wheel to my digger so i can feed my cattle but it's raining so I'll watch telly for another bit.:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    At home heavily procrastinating doing college work. I need another 2 weeks off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement