Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 1.1 taylor

i'm packin my backpack, headin off to berlin in the morning for a week of spped ecstasy and techno, ya man fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just after climbing into my bed. My favourite place in the whole world. I had to have a vaccination earlier on and my arms swollen up and a little sore so I'm feeling sorry for myself but my brother made a cake, so there was that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work wanting to grumble but thinking that i have little to be grumbling about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting on the couch half watching telly and half looking at the neighbour across the road standing in his wheelie bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Lying in bed. Lying in bed was better on the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Lying in bed. Up in 6 hours and can't sleep 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Watching Gordon Ramsey in Kerala in India from the comfort of my sofa but bubbling with excitement to think that I will be seeing the things he has seen and eating some of the stuff he is eating in a few months. Yerooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Reading this Thread wondering if 4's Neighbour is still standing in the Wheelie Bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Finally relaxing after a week off work, first day i have to myself.Back to work on Thursday though :(

Pizza and beer or grilled cheese and beer, hmmmmm

Britain
    On the 126 bus from Dublin to Naas. Feeling very tipsy after a good night drinking and chatting to the best friend in the world.

• Advertisement

In bed wondering if I'll make travel plans stateside for a funeral or not

• Registered Users Posts: 25 topcelt

In Wellington waiting for the next aftershock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car after an enjoyable evening out and the rain is battering off the car-windows and I could listen to it all night. Love the effect of rain. But I'm odd, so it could be that too! :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Sitting on my comfy chair in the living room on my iPad with the TV on in the background. Mulling over plans for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just after having a shower and fixing my eyebrows. Going to watch some TV before bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Sitting on my bed watching the good wife. About to tuck into a plate of roast potatoes. A really big plate. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Lying in bed can't switch my mind off. longing for sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Sitting in bed, slept not a wink all night. In court at 10am. It's going to be a long day.

Best of luck 47. Hope things go well.

Im sitting in costa waiting for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

In bed in Belgrove UCD, watching Last Chance University on Netflix! I LOVE COLLEGE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

In work winding himself up on whatsapp about when we’re going to get married and have babies. Him telling me his chest is getting tight is making it even more fun :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Best of luck 47. Hope things go well.

Im sitting in costa waiting for someone

On my way to Costa.....ujust kidding.

Sitting at my desk in work with a fresh coffee and a clear inbox. Time to start planning for my trip next week.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    On my way to Costa.....ujust kidding.

Sitting at my desk in work with a fresh coffee and a clear inbox. Time to start planning for my trip next week.

You were late so I had your cake soz

I'm in training wishing I was somewhere else

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You were late so I had your cake soz

I'm in training wishing I was somewhere else

It's alright, I carry my own cake with me everywhere I go.

Feck this, I'm going outside for a walk for a few minutes.

Britain
    Outside Kildare Animal Foundation waiting on my son to come out. He is doing his TY work experience there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In Dublin Airport waiting for a flight home to Portugal, Had a great 8 days,, I be back

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting on the couch having a lovely time with my better half..

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

Thought i would go for a late evening drive to the beach....bad idea..currently broke down at a deserted banna beach in the dark waiting to be towed...Fun times:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Watching 24 hours in A&E on channel 4.
    Makes me realise how fragile life can be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching greys anatomy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement