Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having an all-you-can-eat Chinese to sweat this flu out.

Why must my eyes always be greater than my belly. I will persevere, don't like seeing food go to waste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Walking in the sunshine in the park. Trying to think of an excuse not to go for a beer. Life is nice today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in the car and really struggling to decide if it will be a big Mac, a whopper or an Eddie rockets cheese please that gets destroyed.

Britain
    Across the road from my house at my 7 yr old nephews birthday party.
    Bouncy castle is a bit damp, otherwise I would be on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Out watching the rugby with the ex. And by watching the rugby I mean he's watching the rugby and I'm watching elephant vids on YouTube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

Science show in Cork...with the small ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

I'm just at home shooting people ( on a game of course )

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on an airplane getting ready to set off for a week. 20 hours until my destination.

Kids - be good for daddy while I'm away, don't bleedin wreck the gaf or I'll be bringing home no pressies.

Oh yeah, extra leg room seat on the first flight boooo yyaaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Christmas movies with the dog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on my bed trying to summon the energy to shower and get myself ready to go to watch my son's band play a gig. No more want to leave the house. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work living vicariously through the lives of others on this thread..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

London Heathrow innit

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Rio de Janeiro going to Ireland.

About to dive into bed & not in the slightest bit jealous of our jetsetting boardsies :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,375 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

had a heavy night of booze last night, so gonna do a quick tidy up in the kitchen and grab some sugar goods and watch a movie...

Johannesburg!! But only for a few minutes.....on to the next airplane!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Having toast and sausages with a large mug of tea. Worryingly i believe there's a proper imprint of my arse on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    In bed with the electric blanket on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed with the heating on..

In bed, tempted to get up, grab a coffee & get back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

in bed watching some tv

Lying on the bed watching Fresh Meat.

and no, it is not a euphemism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Quiet house. Warm coffee. Devil Wears Prada. I'm in heaven.

Britain
    Awake too early again, groggy at work later so..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch drinking coffee, trying to figure out how to use my GPS watch, looking at hurling on TG4 and here on Boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In bed spooning my hot water bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Curled up on the couch drinking hot chocolate (mint flavour) and watching Christmas movies while waiting for Strictly:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On the couch in a unicorn onesie watching the Big Bang theory and drinking kopperberg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Looking at Dmax channel at an American wilderness programme, looks good but I don't know what there saying as its dubbed into Portugese...and there mouths are still moving when the talking stops...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed...spare bed...all picture no sound at the moment....so peaceful it's lovely...

Will wait 24 hrs to grovel for normality and madness resumes lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement