Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Back from a run. There's something great about running on a cold clear night. Lungs in agony for the first 10 minutes but after that it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting working freezing me nips off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Working, supposed to be off and in a hotel far away, least i hadn't booked so didn't lose any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed looking for motivation to get out and feeling like a boring frat compared to more exciting lives others lead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Planning a filthy weekend away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In the kitchen drinking my second cup of tea.

Meant having to go for milk at early o'clock but the mutt was delighted with an extra walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Feeding two kids one 14 months the other 3 yrs old both sick as well great fun so it is

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

In bed snuggled with dog making my list mentally of all I have to do today,had planned on steam cleaning the outside of kitchen presses ,you know where they get grubby at the grooves? Its that or hoovering ,need to think about it a bit more as Im loving this snuggle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    FortySeven wrote:
    I leave with a heavy heart but looking forward to a better future.

Best of luck..

Sitting in the kitchen procrastinating.. I have to make soup for lunch, ugh. The smell makes me feel sick.

I was with a birth trauma psychologist yesterday and my head is completely fecked today.. maybe I'll go back to bed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Looking after a sick little baby at home :( poor mite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    La.de.da wrote: »
    Looking after a sick little baby at home :( poor mite

Ditto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just got off the phone with Santa. Booking him for our christmas party. Decent lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Going out for an Indian dinner soon & good luck 47 in your new life & country.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Good luck Forty Seven :)

I'm cooking pizza and contemplating all the packing I have to do.

In my pjs watching tv with the ex waiting for dinner to arrive, and there's cake afterwards. He's 30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

In my pjs watching tv with the ex waiting for dinner to arrive, and there's cake afterwards. He's 30 :)

Anyone else curious why his age was mentioned?

Watching the footie, a few drinks to down.

Sorry, it's his birthday, we're not sowing into a cake just for a random Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Sorry, it's his birthday, we're not sowing into a cake just for a random Wednesday

Was thinking cougar situation lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

At home thinking of this day 6 years ago. I hate to keep mentioning it and probably shouldn't anymore but would hate to think you were forgotten. So I'll post a little thing here and mark the day x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting at family court waiting to be called in.. 6th time this year and I've just discovered that my ex hasn't handed in paperwork (again) so it'll either be adjourned to January or he'll get the slap he deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Still in bed :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Exhausted after stupid mix ups with work at managerial level. Thankfully emails don't get lost or misplaced so i'm back on the couch trying to wind down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

In bed snacking on wonton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Just lying down for most of the day, rain forecast for the next week, it actually went down to 13c here, I miss my the sun:D

Laying on the couch watching tv with my new mermaid blanket

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch watching Tv with my new mermaid blanket (blue colour) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sitting on the couch **** into my mermaid blanket... Is crusty a colour?

Britain
    Sitting on the couch **** into my mermaid blanket... Is crusty a colour?

:pac:

In the bed with a mug of oxtail soup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Sitting on the edge of the bed in temporary accommodation hating my life and falling into depression again. :-(
    Time for a walk.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting in work where i should not be resenting the fcuk out of the failmeisters that forced me to be here..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement