Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa watching Danny Dyer getting an even bigger head as he finds out about his aristocratic heritage on "Who do you think you are"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sitting in work where i should not be resenting the fcuk out of the failmeisters that forced me to be here..

In work too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Causing trouble......

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Trying to figure out how to fix the emmersion after my asshole brother disabled it

Trying to figure out how to fix the emmersion after my asshole brother disabled it

if by disabled you mean turned off... flip it the other way to turn it on ;)

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Just about to switch to dreamland.. Nn :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

just waking up

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting in the work zone, logginng in from home, because I can. coffee in hand.

Boards in one browser, work remote log in in the other :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In work early today (6:45) so already have everything done. Quiet day ahead by the look of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In work, staring out at Old Street roundabout and wishing it would be 5pm so I could go and pick my son up.

• Advertisement

Britain
    In a cafe in Naas having coffee and a scone while I sort everything out for a new job I start this day next week.
    Those 3 months of leisure are coming to an end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

In work procrastinating :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I am in Spain in Marbella, dark clouds lots of rain, Shops packed because of Black Friday.. Me sitting in car chillin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,375 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Laying on the couch watching tv with my new mermaid blanket
    Autosport wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch watching Tv with my new mermaid blanket (blue colour) :)

Dual accounts - bring out the banhammer!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Getting in the work zone, logginng in from home, because I can. lad in hand.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

kfallon wrote: »
    FYP

*Swiftly covers webcam**

Supping on tae & in winddown mode.

in work - feeling quite agitated but not sure why :-/

Africa
    Just finished work and trying to motivate myself to get off the sofa and pack up my kitchen to store in the attic of my parent's new house and then move into the house with them for the next 7 weeks before I head off on me travels!

Eeek exciting but hard work.

Having a manicure, hate having my nails filed

Trying to get out of bed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Galway clinic getting ready for a surgeon to attack me face......* too good looking they reckon lol lol

* might not be quite true...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Sitting in O Sullivan's, westmoreland Street having a quiet pint waiting on a work friend.

The pint is fan bloody tastic.

Britain
    I am in glorious bed wearing my favourite jammies and with a hot water bottle at my feet. Ah tis lovely :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In the pub again. It's been a rough week.

Having a can watching Scuzz!

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch wearing my mermaid blanket nice and snug watching the late late show :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Getting drunk from last weekends drink, not once but twice got let down. Cnuts!!!

Fighting the drunking urge to give them loads of it again. Gave them the not bothered loads of it, doesn't feel right now.

What to do, Hmmm.

Africa
    In my bed in the new house and it feels all weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Packing up everything I own in the world to move out. I am seriously stressed out.

• Advertisement

In my bed, beyond happy. This evening was amazing for me. So much exciting plans ahead. Thinking about what to pack for my weekend away tomorrow. I always bring way too much stuff when I usually don't even end up leaving the hotel.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement