Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    In bed being driven slightly mad by simultaneous itches on my belly button, arm and knee that I can't quite scratch through the multiple layers I'm wearing (long sleeved top, leggings, fluffy pjs and a pink bunny onesie). I may be itchy but the cold won't get me this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm in bed with the baby while my men make me coffee and clean downstairs. This is deadly!

Britain
    It's 12:50pm and I have just come out of my local Centra in Naas. As I left there was a young teenage girl and what appeared to be her mother coming in. The girl was dressed in pyjamas, fluffy slippers and a dressing gown. WTF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On my way to Galway for 2 nights in my favourite hotel and lots of cuddles.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On couch eating really fresh brown bread and butter with a large mug of tae. Going out for dinner later :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

At home. Hungover. Without the fear. Worried because I am without the fear wondering whether I was too drunk to remember properly and that's why the fear hasn't sunk in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,445 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I'm in bed with the baby while my men make me coffee and clean downstairs. This is deadly!

Eww do you not clean your own downstairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Says cheesy knob :rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    On the couch watching 72 Cutest Animals on Netflix. Felt like something sweet and light-hearted. Just finished a hotdog lattice from the deli and a yummy mocha.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Back home for the weekend. On the couch, open fire, cuddles with my dog, procrastinating studying :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In a country pub in Sligo. Turf fire. Nice beer.

Pub. Pints.

Bed, just after yet another nosebleed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Also pub and pints, dinner in a restaurant soon but I'm kinda feeling too sick for it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Oh I would love to be in the pub. I'm stuck in a bare apartment stacking the last of the debris away.

Also pub and pints, dinner in a restaurant soon but I'm kinda feeling too sick for it all.

Stick to the pints ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Taxi.

Is mise drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch too tired to move :( next day off Christmas Day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my bed after another exhausting day of moving crap between the old house and the new house. One more day of it tomorrow then a week of work and can relax I hope next weekend.

Waiting for him to come back with pizza. No classy meals out for us on nights away. Never let it be said im high maintenance :D

• Advertisement

International Comedy Club :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,445 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Taxi.

Is mise drunk.

Pm me nudes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Bed, just after yet another nosebleed.

Are you on ecig? Nasty nosebleeds for me when I use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭elstingeo

In bed drinking beer. Yes. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Is it just me that's wondering how Lexie's nose-bleeding filthy weekend away is getting on?! :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In bed wondering when/if this insomnia craic will piss off. Not had a decent nights sleep in weeks.

Is it just me that's wondering how Lexie's nose-bleeding filthy weekend away is getting on?! :D:pac:

Well I'm up all night with sciatica brought on by rigorous activities earlier on yesterday evening if that answers your question :D

I'm in bed wondering when breakfast is going to arrive, listening to himself breathing like a paedo in a playground while he sleeps watching videos of the rave last night that I sacrificed to be here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

No, potato face. I have staff for that kinda craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

In my temporary accommodation surrounded by bags and clothes wondering if I can make a home for myself.

• Advertisement

Britain
    At the side of the road wishing i could be back in bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement