Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Eating a chinese and sitting beside my wife who is putting the bits of chicken she doesn't like onto my prawn black bean which drives me fookin nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting with my OH's mam, watching snooker. Well I'm on boards and admiring my lovely Christmas tree.. it smells fcuking amazing. 4 weeks to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

On late night public transport trying to stay awake on the long way home...

(Please help)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In bed at my grandparenyts house. Staying while I find a flat.

My grandfather is 95 and he asked me this morning why I was up at 4am. I told him I was arguing with a bisexual Muslim woman about transgender toilet issues and I will never forget the look he gave me. :)

He then gave me a lift to collect my car and I realised he really shouldn't be driving anymore. Don't know how to tell him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Britain
    Somewhere in Kildare on the night bus from Cork to Dublin.....I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Awake since ages, trying to get back to sleep but feel like I drank a gallon of coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Pm me nudes.

I even wore a jumpsuit instead of a dress for once, so there was a rare thigh gap sighting.

Sorry you missed it.

I woke up with the most horrendous headache that meant I couldn't see out my left eye, solpadeine have helped but there's still a threat of a migraine there so now huddled up at my desk with my heater on and someone just brought me tea. Please god let today go by quickly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Awaiting transport to work. Monday mornings...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Make it decaf tea - caffeine brings on migraines in my experience.

I'm lying in bed, not hungover, but tired - just don't want to get out of bed today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America
    Phoenix Park watching the deer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting at the kitchen table in the new house trying to get work started but my dad keeps screaming stuff about boxes and moving stuff to the shed. He is driving me demented. Might move to a bedroom to work. We are waiting on the new internets for this house and are leeching off the neighbours'* and only a few rooms have access...the sitting room that is torn apart awaiting a fireplace and wooden floors, the kitchen where workmen will soon descend to drill and cut things or the spare bedroom which you need to climb over boxes to get through to the bed.

Days like this working from home is crap.

*with the neighbours' consent.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In the bath without wine cos apparently it's too early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

Never too early ;)

Celebrating being a real grown up in an Italian restaurant wondering how Italians live beyond 50 eating Italian food

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Started my Christmas shopping online.....lasted 5 minutes cos I'm now on Boards!

Just after getting into bed after one of the best days of my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lying in bed trying to sleep feeling frustrated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

Dallas, Texas, y'all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Bus to the doctor's surgery with my son - not content with bronchiolitis 2 weeks ago he now has an eye infection too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in bed. Am doing nights at the mo (in the middle of a few off), finished yesterday morning, after getting up at 5pm Sunday, and went to bed about 10pm last night, 31hrs later. 9-10hrs sleep and am coming back to my self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Looking out a hotel room window at the building thunderstorms and wondering what fun I will have when i go flying this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Going to get my car cleaned, first sunny day here in over a week ,its been torrential rain for that time, The rain is actually nice for a while.

Painting walls with my ex. I have a big hand print of paint on my back and on my face because he's a massive child. Listening to a playlist he made for us. It's awful I love it. It reminds me of when I was a teenager and when we met each other. DJ Pulse, Eminem, Kanye West. I feel young again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Wondering why Lexie keeps referring to the man that makes her happy, then and now ...as her "ex" you ain't fooling nobody missy! :D

Wondering why Lexie keeps referring to the man that makes her happy, then and now ...as her "ex" you ain't fooling nobody missy! :D

Maybe that's his name.... Mr x

Lying on sofa watching TV, listening to radio and on here, A male multitasker I am.

Britain

A male multitasker I am.

Oh! I didn't realise :D

I'm in the bed.

Oh! I didn't realise :D

I'm in the bed.

:p That I am male or a multitasker :p:)

Still Lying on sofa watching TV, listening to radio and on here :pac:

Britain
    :p That I am male or a multitasker :p:)

Still Lying on sofa watching TV, listening to radio and on here :pac:

That you are male. Why I thought different I haven't a clue :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In a room with a spider that must eat crows while 3 dopes are waiting to come back in to watch EastEnders.

This one is going to live.Any spider this big deserves to fight another day and eat more crows.Out the back he goes.And yes, I pretended to throw him at them.

The screams !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my room fighting tears and eating crisps coz the man who smashed my heart to pieces last year is chatting to my dad on the phone from America and I can hear his voice. It's like daggers through my heart.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement