Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the couch all nice and clean from a whole day painting. Wine, lidocaine patch stuck on my ass, Valium and a facemask. Life is good

• Registered Users Posts: 19,653 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Lying awake as the house alarm has gone off just now and no sign of entry.
    What's keeping me awake is that it went off last night too and I'm wondering if some scumbags are trying to get me to turn it off so they can break in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Getting ready for bed dying for a cigarette.

Trying to figure out wtf a "plumline" is for wallpapering. My exs dad is texting me trying to tell me what to do but he may as well be typing in Japanese. You'd think it would be as simple as smearing glue on the wall and slapping it up but nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Trying to figure out wtf a "plumline" is for wallpapering. My exs dad is texting me trying to tell me what to do but he may as well be typing in Japanese. You'd think it would be as simple as smearing glue on the wall and slapping it up but nope.

It's to give you a straight line guide so you don't have wonky wallpaper..

On the couch knackered.. half the kids awake last night with earache.. 2 on antibiotics. Looks like another trip to the doctor with a third one.
    I wish I had someone to make me breakfast and mind the kids while I sleep.. I think this is referred to as the 'joys'

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm on the train and you would never believe who has just got on. Santy! With a microphone!

:D

Britain
    In the GP surgery. My last day of leisure today as I start work tomorrow.
    On the plus side, I will now be able to get the train from Sallins all the way to Pearse St which is less than 5 mins from the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

cbyrd wrote: »
    It's to give you a straight line guide so you don't have wonky wallpaper..

On the couch knackered.. half the kids awake last night with earache.. 2 on antibiotics. Looks like another trip to the doctor with a third one.
    I wish I had someone to make me breakfast and mind the kids while I sleep.. I think this is referred to as the 'joys'

Yep. Literally a piece of string with a weight on the end. Gravity yo.

Trying to hang some things for pictures. I have no hammer so I am beating it with a hairbrush. My excitement is being fast replaced with frustration. I am over the excitement. I hate redecorating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

In Supermacs. Sober. It's OK, I'm a cultchie :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Eating Thai food outdoors with a friend..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sneezing and watching Come Dine with me..

Going into the cinema to see Arrival and drink loads of coke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in the car in the pitch black dark, too lazy n' tired n' cold n' sore n' now hungry to move my a$$ and go inside. Also kinda wishing there was a way I could edit KERSPLAT!'s last post to take the t outta Culchie! It looks so wrong there! :o

In my exs parents house being treated like a queen. Panned out on couch with wine and catching up on soaps. I love staying here.

In my exs parents house being treated like a queen. Panned out on couch with wine and catching up on soaps. I love staying here.

;)LexieOnrale Is your ex now the x ex :):)

Just in after a nice relaxing day out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Just hopped into bed with full tracksuit on and a woolie hat....after taking lempsip and can feel a bad dose of man flu coming on......gonna be a rough night......herself and three little girls can count themselves lucky they'll never feel the pain....lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

in bed. This thread is so needy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Watching I'm a celebrity. So shocked at who left.... It's such a nice bunch this year I don't want it to be over :(
    I'm also wondering why the hell I'm wide awake now when the kids are asleep knowing that when I'm asleep they'll be waking me up... (It's worse than manflu.. :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America
    Carlow.

State of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In bed, not long in from work. Filling in forms the size of books for hmrc to allow me to drive my car here in the UK.

Sitting in the warmth. It's really, really cold out there folks.

Laying in bed, really sad. Read on Facebook about this family who abandoned their dog to a shelter and the dog lay in a corner with no interest in eating or anything, obviously sad at not having his family. Then one day his owners came to the shelter to get a new dog and he saw them and got all happy and excited, thinking he was going home but they didn't want him because he was "naughty"
    So if that wasn't enough to send me on the edge of tears, I went onto the dog pound page and there's so many dogs abandoned in doggie prison with no families to love them, no pillows or comfy beds, no kisses or cuddles. My heart is broken

Just got woken up by a huge thunder & lightning storm with the heaviest rain to match, It's actually nice & soothing now to listen to, might try & mediate to the sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Laying in bed, really sad. Read on Facebook about this family who abandoned their dog to a shelter and the dog lay in a corner with no interest in eating or anything, obviously sad at not having his family. Then one day his owners came to the shelter to get a new dog and he saw them and got all happy and excited, thinking he was going home but they didn't want him because he was "naughty"
    So if that wasn't enough to send me on the edge of tears, I went onto the dog pound page and there's so many dogs abandoned in doggie prison with no families to love them, no pillows or comfy beds, no kisses or cuddles. My heart is broken

I hope the shelter told them to get the fcuk out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sitting on the couch covered in puke from my 8yo who's been up all night with the vomiting bug, she's just now fallen asleep and I'm going to shower..... quietly!!

Sitting in my apartment looking out at the rain, didn't do any mediation as promised above, I just ate three lovely cakes instead, its December all diets of till the new year...

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Just after throwing for potatoes into the over to be baked.

Baked potatoes with fried onions and cheese for dinner! Yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Out for a brisk walk in the dusk. I do love the dusk so I do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Hacking up my lungs, appears I'm not out of the woods with this chest problem yet. Ah well perhaps a pint will help..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement