Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

BESIDE MY CHRISTMAS TREE

WOO CHRISTMAS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting doing a bit of work listening to the other patrons of the accommodation debating whether to have a coffee or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Snuggled up on the couch with my mermaid blanket and in front of an open fire waiting for the soaps to start. Whole afternoon felt like I was unbalanced. Hope I'm not getting man flu. Though I'm not hungry. And if I stop eating then it's time to call an ambulance

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In pub with a huge bottle of cough stuff and a pint which is the same size.. Commence weird rambling

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

In the bar of the Ardilaun Hotel in Galway. If you find me you get a free pint ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the bar of the Ardilaun Hotel in Galway. If you find me you get a free pint ;)

You still there? Wanna claim that pint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Watching masterchef while my 6yo daughter is snuggled beside me trying to break the world record of fastest time to drain a monthly data allowance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In bed with a glow of achievement having just replaced the battery in my HTC one m7.

Truly a horror show of a phone to dismantle but I'm glowing in another few years of usage for the grand sum of £3.97.

Britain
    I am in my office feeling very sleepy. Thankfully I can swing about on the chair to keep me occupied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

At home in front of the laptop. Procrastinating the hell out of my end of semester assignment

• Advertisement

Sitting in Starbucks with a white Christmas hot chocolate after another nosebleed

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting in Starbucks with a white Christmas hot chocolate after another nosebleed

Is that strawberry syrup in my hot chocolate? :pac::pac:

I'm sitting at my desk in work trying to put together reports. Compiling reports suck big time. I also forgot to gather alot of the material I need for the reports, so I have to hound my customers for them, but they are not responding.

I think I need to leave my desk for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

At work in Scotland. Took me 6 days to find and start work. Still people on the dole saying they can't find anything. Lazy feckers.

In my local cafe, just had dinner. I'm fed up of the place. The staff are nice but 4/5 times the order is wrong. I always just order soup and then a white bread sandwich with just cheese. I don't want it toasted or brown bread or lumpy soup.

The last three times I've been in my sandwich has been on brown bread and toasted, the soup was lumpy and now today I asked Is the soup smooth? He said it was. Ordered cheese sandwich white bread not toasted. The lumpy soup arrived with toasted cheese sandwich, **** this I think, this time I'm gonna say something. So he brings it off and gets me blended soup and a proper cheese sandwich and remarked in a jokey way that I'm "very fussy". I never send stuff back but I'm fed up with them and their wrong order

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in the car in a queue to get it washed. First day off work in agesthat isn't a weekend day and I get to have this joy.

Last 2 weekends have been taken up with house moving business so actually haven't had a proper day to myself in ages. Roll on Sri Lanka in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

in work trying to waste 20 minutes before hometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    On the couch in ribbons I'm not able for hangovers anymore vodka/Coke to finish the night after pints of Guinness not good

Britain
    I'm in bed with the hypochondrias :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting on couch with three young girls going ballistic waiting for the toy shows to start...oh what a night I have ahead..

Take me now God....

On the couch feeling sorry for myself with man flu (the common cold)
    Supposed to go into the exs to watch the toy show but I think I'd fall asleep the second someone's arms were around me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Couch watching ep9 of westworld with a hangover had wedding yesterday didn't get home to 6am from drinking woke at 4pm :/ so I feel all mixed up .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Curled up on the couch, coughing my lungs up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Home alone with Netflix for company. Bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Bed, watching MUNSTER ON BBC Alba

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

In bed with a severe headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,375 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Waiting an inordinate amount of time at the Chinese... collection is for mugs :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Home alone, just looking through boards.

Britain
    For a change it's cough bottle and tea at work.. I want back to pub or bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tea & boards here with a bowl of cereal on my todd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thrown on couch exhausted and stuffed after someone else ordered pizza but I ate loads of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement