Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sat on the couch wondering if I've caught my daughter's vomiting bug....or is it just Tubridy turning my stomach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

A lot of sick people here , get well soon,

I in bed now with

iPad :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

I want to go to bed but herself is making me stay up with to watch this toy show.....youngest has just crashed and burned on the couch...lucky her lol lol

Britain
    Still in bed and had hoped to be asleep by now. Me nerves are calmer so that's something.

I wonder should I have a mince pie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Still in bed and had hoped to be asleep by now. Me nerves are calmer so that's something.

I wonder should I have a mince pie?

Yes, do have one. Heat it up and have with a dollop of icecream.

I am still watching netflix and have fallen in love with Chelsea Handler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Winterlong wrote: »
    Yes, do have one. Heat it up and have with a dollop of icecream.

I am still watching netflix and have fallen in love with Chelsea Handler.

Have you watched Black Mirror yet?

mewe wrote: »
    Have you watched Black Mirror yet?

I did. Watched the three episodes in series 1 but it just did not float my boat.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Ah right, fair enough. I would have been a fan of the first two series on channel 4 so was looking forward to the new one on netflix and for me it didn't disappoint. Love Charlie Brooker's brain and the way he sets everything in a not too distant future!

The new series is a wee bit different from the first two and each is a stand alone episode so if you fancied dipping in for a look I'd recommend series 3 episode 6. It's 90 mins but worth the watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Watching step up 5 struggling to stay awake

Mmmm, ok. Have a lot of spare time over Christmas so will give it another shot.

Still watching the great Chelsea Handler now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

On me way to Lisbon, or lisboa as we say it here :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Finishing work shortly and debating walking or catching a lift, nice morning here..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just after a fine feed of a breakfast :)

Back in bed with my cold, hair washed, feeling fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    On couch with my youngest watching Australian soccer (desperate times) 2 other kids are having breakfast and wife has been told not to come home from friends house until she has slept off her drunkenness and hang over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

On a bus to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    In bed doing some drawing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

On my hands and knees in the bathroom talking on the godphone and thanking my daughter for giving me the vomiting bug

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Northern part of the Al-Nafud desert, close to the Jordanian and Syrian borders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Watching the mist burn off the orderly lines of plants at the Scottish crop research institute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

In bed with Rice Krispies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

North America
    Rivers State, The Delta region of Southern Nigeria

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Britain
    On my bed in ****ty London wi a broken ankle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Now in bed with Cornflakes cheating on Rice Krispies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch after being handed dinner. Smallest one asleep and I managed to get the tv turned off..blissful peace..

Britain
    I'm in the pub with a lovely pint. Ahhhhhh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In the bath. I really do love the bath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In a taxi.

I went to town to have a look at the twinkly lights. I bought a red riding hood type cape thingy which is only fabliss. I had a pint of guinness, two hot whiskeys, and a baileys coffee.

I shall have another hot whiskey when I get home.

I saw a gang of lads in christmas jumpers carrying a butternut squash and I saw Ann Doyle in the pub. She's been in that pub every time I'm in that pub. I wonder if she thinks the same about me.

On way back to the squeezes with food. I gave out to the man in the food shop. I'm sure he thinks I'm a nutbav but let him join the que.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Locked into my office thanking the stars i gave up being frontline after looking at the chaos in town, definitely far too victor meldrew for all that nonsense now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement