Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's getting busier and busier and traffic is chaotic. I'm just home now after a non smoking attempt to find parking and relaxing with a nice latte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on my bed feeling like a moody teenager. My mum had been wrecking my head so much lately I can barely stand to be in her company yet have nowhere else to go for the next 6 weeks.

Am burnt out from work and helping my parents and just want to sleep for a week. Not sure I will survive the 3 weeks until the "favourite" child comes home for Christmas and I will be blissfully ignored.

Sigh. Haven't eaten since 1 today and craving a chinese but if I go downstairs I have to deal with the momster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying on my bed feeling like a moody teenager. My mum had been wrecking my head so much lately I can barely stand to be in her company yet have nowhere else to go for the next 6 weeks.

Am burnt out from work and helping my parents and just want to sleep for a week. Not sure I will survive the 3 weeks until the "favourite" child comes home for Christmas and I will be blissfully ignored.

Sigh. Haven't eaten since 1 today and craving a chinese but if I go downstairs I have to deal with the momster.

Why not have a cup of tea or a bar of chocolate to relax you?

You have to eat otherwise you will feel weak and unwell.

I'm just doing a bit of work before I settle down for the night. My life is non exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Needed copious amount of wine to get through Toy Show last night. Severly hungover on couch. May have to relocate to a dark cooler room with some iced water.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In hotel in lisboa. Feeling tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Braved downstairs and parents went to bed not long after and could relax. Ordered and ate the best pizza. Now back in bed feeling less annoyed with the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Braved downstairs and parents went to bed not long after and could relax. Ordered and ate the best pizza. Now back in bed feeling less annoyed with the world.

It's never as bad as it seems. All the best :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Into my second day of the vomiting bug, can't keep rehydrated as iced water and flat 7up just keep doing a u turn in my system....even my 8yo feels.sorry for me, she jumped into my bed to mind me last night....had to get up 40 mins ago as she kicks like a mule :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In bed. Waking up on and off all night. Horrific ear aches and swollen tonsils. :(

F*ck it anyway. .....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Cold mitts but beautiful sky finishing work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed, wrecked tired and achy. Absolutely smothered but have so much to do today. Debating getting up or going back to sleep for an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with my OH watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one.

In the Chinese waiting for foodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Lying on my bed bingeing Its always sunny. Thoughts of work in the morning. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Going for porter,potty training the eldest is driving me up the wall.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work yet again, marathon shift to do.. Cough bottle and tunes plus boards for company.

At home watching the snooker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

At work, posting to boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    At home watching the snooker :)

Me too. Ronnie is playing like a moron.

• Advertisement

FortySeven wrote: »
    Me too. Ronnie is playing like a moron.

Selby should win handy from here. I hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the stairs in the worst mood ever wondering what to do tonight/with my life.
    Im strongly considering a night of binge drinking, though I look like a scruff. Hoodie and Fatman pants. But at least my face is on fleek. Pub it'll be, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Selby should win handy from here. I hope!

I think I spoke too soon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting watching the snooker , hoping Ronnie wins , sorry :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Also watching the snooker, also rooting for Ronnie, I used to scoff at my mother having the snooker on years ago til I sat down and watched him :D

^^^^
    Daughter used to be the same , now she loves him :)

At home watching Selby celebrate :) delighted!

Disappointed but fair dues to Selby :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

In a B&B absolutely crapping myself about the start of my MA exams in the morning.

I revised my arse off and I genuinely know fûck all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In bed in hotel in lisboa, checking up on all you lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement