Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Still in bed, suppin on a coffee. I was gonna get up at 7 but then I got trapped under a sleeping baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Back in Algarve, nice n sunny here today.

Hello fortyseven , hope your feeling ok & do get some support, it could be your best christmas present ever to yourself .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work....doing exactly what it doesn't say on the tin.....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

FortySeven wrote: »
    In bed, not sure about my mental state today. I finished work at half past 6 and drove back to my mother's house at speeds I don't care to mention to get there for 7.

It is the first time she has seen my kids in over a year due to my ex not allowing it to get at me.

My mother suffered me and my sister being abducted when we were toddlers and she didn't see us again until we were teenagers. It sent her to the psychiatric unit back then and when it happened to my kids she took it hard. Watching her talk to them on Skype I broke down. She was too enthralled to notice thankfully.

It's brought back memories of my father and many other things I've been suppressing for many years.

Going to the doctor tomorrow, I think its time I got some counselling for all this.

I hope it all works out for you and your family, it sounds like you've been through a lot, Congratulations on admitting you need help, Thats the first step!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the hairdressers waiting my turn.. it's been 14 months since my last haircut/confession .. dunno if I'm excited or dreading it.. I know how hairdressers think....(i am one)
    Preparation for the Saturday night party.. ( first one in 6 years)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

FortySeven wrote:
    In bed, not sure about my mental state today. I finished work at half past 6 and drove back to my mother's house at speeds I don't care to mention to get there for 7.

FortySeven wrote:
    My mother suffered me and my sister being abducted when we were toddlers and she didn't see us again until we were teenagers. It sent her to the psychiatric unit back then and when it happened to my kids she took it hard. Watching her talk to them on Skype I broke down. She was too enthralled to notice thankfully.

FortySeven wrote:
    It is the first time she has seen my kids in over a year due to my ex not allowing it to get at me.

FortySeven wrote:
    It's brought back memories of my father and many other things I've been suppressing for many years.

FortySeven wrote:
    Going to the doctor tomorrow, I think its time I got some counselling for all this.

X X X

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Still in bed, suppin on a coffee. I was gonna get up at 7 but then I got trapped under a sleeping baby

Aw, I used to love getting trapped like that:). I'm currently trapped under my 4yr old in an armchair, who is not asleep but hopefully soon will be...

Britain
    Hiding in my bedroom! Virgin Media outage so no internet and I have 5 kids who want me to fix it "...but why can't you fix it?". Every 5 mins one of them comes in the check if it will be fixed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Heading to bed as these early mornings/ no days off are killing me :( bring on Christmas Day

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In bed. Might have to smoother snoring husband.... we went to see Bad Santa 2 tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Eddie Rockets Stillorgan. My Virgin media Internet isn't working either? Is there some sort of major outage in Dublin? I thought it was my router.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In bed wanting to sleep but not able to due to feeling sad. Am sad that I finished reading a book I was enjoying ( A home at the end of the world- Michael Cunningham ) and also that people die in books and in real life.

Oh and my arm is sore above the site where I got 1 of my vaccinations today making it difficult to get comfortable in bed.

Tl/dr Moan moan moan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In bed. Sweating buckets.

Britain
    On a train to Pearse Station...... The same journey I will now be doing every working day for the next 18 months. Just the occasional day off. The journey is just long enough to check boards and my twitter feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

On an airplane that will be taking off soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In my exs dad's office with a lemsip waiting for him to join me to talk business

IN bed dying with a head cold , running nose, sore throat, & feel terrible.. & it's sunny outside :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At my desk, feeling like absolute hell because of a stomach bug.

Still in bed, listening to Rte gold online playing nostalgic happy music memory's...

Britain
    I'm sitting on the train.

Fück off world.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm lying on the bed but still lots to do so I've to get up now -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the sofa in the kitchen. Still have my coat on. Didn't have the energy to take it off.

So tired.

So hungry.

Britain
    I'm sitting on the train.

Fück off world.

:(

I usually sit in the train. Watch out for the bridges.

Sitting outside scout den waiting for kids to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying on my bed listening to my 2 year old sleep trying not to wake her with my crying.. I had such a traumatic day today at the hospital.
    I officially have birth trauma. I've put the appointment off for ages but I think I was going to be dragged in if I cancelled another one.
    My head is sore and my heart is broken. But, I got to see the little one one screen today and that made it a little more real.
    5 months to go, I hope I make it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the couch delighted with life, rubbed fake tan on my brothers face as he lies sleeping on the other couch. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Britain
    In the bed and my mood returning to "normal"
    Thank you beer and friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

heading to bed with herself early nite tryin for baby number 3
    wish us luck......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Made it to bed.
    Still hungry. Too tired to make anything.
    My house is officially the mankiest it's ever been.
    I just know the pope is going to call in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Made it to bed.
    Still hungry. Too tired to make anything.
    My house is officially the mankiest it's ever been.
    I just know the pope is going to call in the morning.

Hopefully he'll bring bread and wine...

In bed - less than 6 hours sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

In bed. Talking all night to a friend advising him about women. Early start too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement