Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Watching cartoons with the eldest getting asked why this and why that every 5 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Home.
    After all day of shopping in town. 'Tis the season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just starting work. Literally working 7 days a week. It's insane :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Lying in bed, head like a busted couch, dreading standing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Tristrams Shandied

Getting ready to head out to do a spot of electronics shopping. TV, new hoover and probably end up with some other items I desire but don't require.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Britain
    Games room listen to Dire Straits waiting on the wife to get out of the shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Games room listen to Dire Straits waiting on the wife to get out of the shower.

Does she wan da towell?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Britain
    In bed listening to the "your year of music 2016" playlist Spotify created for me! It's equally cringe as it is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

On the couch, watching Sleepless in Seattle when I should be in bed asleep as I have a very early start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Going to leave me car into get serviced, then a walk on the beach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Slane. Pissing rain...

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Sitting on the John in a major pharma plant. Pondering how much money people can earn by essentially just looking busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Stuck in traffic on the quays in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

On Gonergrat, taking a break, enjoying the views of the Matterhorn with other tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    At the kitchen table having a meltdown as the doctor I am getting my vaccinations with fecked up on dates and now might not have time to get rabies shots with them so have to go elsewhere and pay another consultation fee and that means travelling to Dublin 3 times in the next few weeks. So bloody stressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

In work, covering front counter for someone. Need the Loo but can't leave the counter till half five. There is a water fountain nearby which really in't helping matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying in bed listening to rain beat against the window

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting down really fcking pissed off right now. Not home yet and it's Christmas soon and I have to move yet. No presents bought as I have nowhere to put them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Hotel lobby, Wuhan, China, waiting for my lift to the airport to go hoooome.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Bed, struggling to get back asleep after the small fella decided he wanted feeding at 5:45.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In bed , violent shivers and aches, every muscle and bone is sore.Even my hair is sore. Got augmentin from the doc and nurifen plus.My lovely 6 year old daughter has mentally turned into an adult and she's putting my wife to shame looking after me.She can have anything she wants from Smyth's toystore after my body stops fookin me about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed , violent shivers and aches, every muscle and bone is sore.Even my hair is sore. Got augmentin from the doc and nurifen plus.My lovely 6 year old daughter has mentally turned into an adult and she's putting my wife to shame looking after me.She can have anything she wants from Smyth's toystore after my body stops fookin me about.

Man flu....all the symptoms of it...poor wife not used to dealing with clearly the most painful kind of sickness known to humankind....be strong fellow man....I'm praying for you....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Michael Buble on tv3, while also on the phone congratulating 2 of my friends after they got engaged :) ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

In bed, trembling, everything all over is sore and getting sorer by the minute. I've suddenly been bowled over by this ridiculous horrendous chokey-coughy-gaggy-pukey-vomity-thing this evening but nothing's happening and everything all over my body is just sore. :(:(:( I feel like I need to puke but I hate puking. But I know if I puke I'll feel better. Well I think I will. Hopefully it will happen soon. It's horrible to be retching and gagging. ;( ;( ;( It just came over me all of a sudden this evening. :(:( I just want to feel well. :mad::mad: That's not too much to ask is it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In bed, trembling, everything all over is sore and getting sorer by the minute. I've suddenly been bowled over by this ridiculous horrendous chokey-coughy-gaggy-pukey-vomity-thing this evening but nothing's happening and everything all over my body is just sore. I feel like I need to puke but I hate puking. But I know if I puke I'll feel better. Well I think I will. Hopefully it will happen soon. It's horrible to be retching and gagging. ;( ;( ;( It just came over me all of a sudden this evening. I just want to feel well. That's not too much to ask is it.

There should be a dislike button. Feel better soon x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just finished a cuppa and some wheaten toast on the sofa in the living room while finishing up bits of work. I am now off for my Christmas holidays from my main client and don't have much else to do that I can see work wise int he coming weeks.

Going to take my mum to visit her sister in Enniskillen, get a few bits in Asda and collect all my amazon packages that I got delivered to my aunt.

Bring on Christmas!!! Yeooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting at the dryers and it's busy and freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    On the number 83 bus,soaked to the bone,eavesdropping on some oulones discussing their plans for Christmas.They sound like two lovely old ladies although listening to them chat away its highly probable that the likes of my good self would be persons non grata at the dinner table.Im also stuck with an unwarranted,indeed unwanted erection.Thats just a bus-horn though,nothing to do with the two oulones im eavesdropping on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Broke down in a Clondalkin car park. I think my clutch is gone. Waiting on a recovery dude to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭marialouise

Sitting in Brussels airport for a flight to Dublin, delayed by an hour and a half :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement